#125re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 4:23pm

Alice Ripley was in N2N with Aaron Tveit

"that's what my date said."

PRFRMR20 Profile Photo
PRFRMR20
#126re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 4:59pm

Sorry blondebaby589... but I just wanted to see if anyone would notice and so far no one had, but to spar myself from being yelled at for making a mistake, I completely made up my answer neither Billy Crudup nor Raul Esparza were in a production of Annie (that I know of). Maybe they'll do this supposed revival together? As Warbucks and Rooster? lol Just had some fun and it worked!

And since it worked, I'll continue with Aaron Tveit.

Aaron Tveit was in Wicked with Norbert Leo Butz (well not with but... you know)

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#127re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 5:02pm

Norbert Leo Butz was in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Sherie Renee Scott

(too many names!)

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#128re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 6:04pm

Sherie Renee Scott was in The Last 5 Years with Norbert Leo Butz. Norbert Leo Butz was in Thou Shalt Not with Craig Bierko

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado
Updated On: 11/26/08 at 06:04 PM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#129re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 6:08pm

Craig Bierko was in THE MUSIC MAN with Martha Hawley

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

lstbutifulgrl2
#130re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 6:16pm

Martha Hawley was in THE SOUND OF MUSIC with Laura Benanti

"Sometimes on the strip, the dreams you come in with, ain't the dreams you leave with" ~Rock of Ages
"I'm a butterfly, trivial and small, and in the greater scheme of things, I don't mean much at all." ~The Story of My Life
"Forget Regret, or life is yours to miss." ~Rent

BlueWindSadness
#131re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 6:24pm

Laura Benanti is in GYPSY with...the one and only, Patti LUPONE.

"that's what my date said."

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#132re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 6:34pm

Patti LuPone was in THE ACCIDENTAL DEATH OF AN ANARCHIST with Joe Grifasi

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#133re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 6:38pm

Joe Grifasi was in The Play's the Thing with Jeff Weiss

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#134re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 6:42pm

Jeff Weiss was in THE INVENTION OF LOVE with Mireille Enos.

Jon
#135re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 7:27pm

Mireille Enos was in WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF with Bill Irwin.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#136re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/26/08 at 7:54pm

Bill Irwin was in THE GOAT, OR WHO IS SYLVIA? with Stephen Rowe.

Tateh Profile Photo
Tateh
#137re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 4:01am

Stephen Rowe was in Frost/Nixon with Frank Langella

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#138re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 7:47am

Frank Langella was in YERMA with Nancy Marchand

esparza 333
#139re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 9:34am

Nancy Marchand was in White Liars/Black Comedy with Kate Mulgrew

Current Avatar:The sensational Aaron Tveit in the soon to be hit production of Catch Me If You Can.

lstbutifulgrl2
#140re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 9:46am

Kate Mulgrew was in Equus with Spencer Liff

"Sometimes on the strip, the dreams you come in with, ain't the dreams you leave with" ~Rock of Ages
"I'm a butterfly, trivial and small, and in the greater scheme of things, I don't mean much at all." ~The Story of My Life
"Forget Regret, or life is yours to miss." ~Rent

Bwayfan39
#141re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 10:06am

Spencer Liff was in Cry Baby with Elizabeth Stanley.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#142re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 11:10am

Elizabeth Stanley was in COMPANY with Keith Buterbaugh.

Jon
#143re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 11:19am

Keith Butterbaugh was in Phantom of the Opera with Cris Groendaal.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#144re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 11:23am

Cris Groenendaal was in PASSION with Greg Edelman.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#145re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 11:25am

Gregg Edelman was in Wonderful Town with Donna Murphy.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
Updated On: 11/27/08 at 11:25 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#146re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 11:27am

Donna Murphy was in LOVEMUSIK with Ann Morrison.

millie_dillmount
#147re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 11:29am

Ann Morrison was in Merrily We Roll Along with Liz Callaway.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#148re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 11:36am

Liz Callaway was in MISS SAIGON with Michael Gruber.

millie_dillmount
#149re: Broadway Degrees of Separation
Posted: 11/27/08 at 11:40am

Michael Gruber was in Swing! with Caitlin Carter.

Videos