pixeltracker

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion- Page 94

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion

iabwayfan Profile Photo
iabwayfan
#2325SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 7:40pm

I'm going to go out on limb and guess he was run over by Jimmy. He got tired of the song.

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#2326SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 11:08pm

SMASH

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#2327SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 11:08pm

SMASH

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

JohnyBroadway
#2328SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 11:30pm

Is it okay to hope, Carolee will walk by his coffin, and scream not my Baby boy.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#2329SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 10:32am

This is the description on my DirecTV box for next week's episode.

SMASH TV-BS - After singing I'll Cover You (Reprise) at Kyle's funeral, Scott Collins (Jesse L. Martin) will also go on a man hunt for the dead gay book writer's killer with former partner Lennie Briscoe (the re-animated corpse of Jerry Orbach). Karen Cartwright (Dead Eyes McPhee) will turn herself in as the killer after believing the universe is in fact revolving around her and her words of "Go tell him now" was solely responsible for Kyle's death. Karen and her defense attorney Billy Flynn (also portrayed by Orbach's carcass in an Emmy worthy double turn) will perform a rousing rendition of "They Both Reached For the Gun" in which despite being dead since 2004, Orbaach will manage to seem more lifelike than Karen. Meanwhile, back at Bombshell Tom and Julia behave like petulant children. Again.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#2330SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 10:35am

SMASH

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2331SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 10:38am

Pat, you left out this spoiler... Karen Cartwright is exposed as a KGB agent sent from Moscow to singlehandedly kill Broadway as we know it.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 4/30/13 at 10:38 AM

#2333SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:18pm

Very dramatic....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPR1nR2IDKM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2334SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:24pm

SMASH

Very error-filled is more like it. Almost every screen of text has something wrong!

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#2335SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:27pm

Phyllis, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you avatar. Maybe the greatest I've ever seen on this site. Did you make it yourself, or did you find it somewhere?

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2336SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:27pm

That's all me baby. It was an initiation rite to join a beloved Cult.

SMASH

ClydeBarrow
#2337SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:29pm

Did Phyllis win the TONY for Best Avatar?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

WhizzerMarvin
#2338SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:30pm

You've always been a favorite poster of mine, but this artistic creation has put you over the top in my book.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2339SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:37pm

Thank you! It's one my best, I think.

all that jazz Profile Photo
all that jazz
#2340SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:42pm

I wanna join the cult!!

I can't believe Bombshell wasn't nominated, the Tony awards have lost all their credibility.

Talulah
#2341SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:54pm

All these alleged fans posting 93 pages of mostly bashing. Cynics! Oh, and get off McFee's bones too. How well could you act out the lines that girl is given by the world's worst dialogue writers? 'I want to be with you...for a long time' How utterly Romeo and Juliet can you get!

It seems to me that McFee is bored silly with the lines she was given to say. I know how bored I am listening to them. Fire the writers and bring us a good 3rd season!

ClydeBarrow
#2342SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:57pm

Who is McFee?

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#2343SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 6:17pm

I have to agree--everything about the St Kyle avatar fills me with joy--from the sweater and clutching-the-script-notes pose chosen to the halo. Bravo.

"All these alleged fans posting 93 pages of mostly bashing. Cynics! Oh, and get off McFee's bones too. How well could you act out the lines that girl is given by the world's worst dialogue writers? 'I want to be with you...for a long time' How utterly Romeo and Juliet can you get!

It seems to me that McFee is bored silly with the lines she was given to say. I know how bored I am listening to them. Fire the writers and bring us a good 3rd season! "

Wait umm so do you like it and not want people to "bash" the show or are you just wanting to join in? I'm confused.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2344SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 6:20pm

I think when Kat McPhee trolls the internet anonymously to save her good name she misspells her name as McFee to throw the scent off her.

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#2345SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 6:49pm

Patronus' link to the Smash store makes me wonder how more than half of those t-shirt, etc, designs are even related to the show. Did I miss the episode where they opened up the "Smash Cabaret?"

Talulah
#2346SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 7:18pm

Smash was better last year. The overall writing was better but Katharine McPhee's character was not blessed with great lines to read last year either. I assumed the writers thought that anyone from Iowa was not only not sophisticated but a simpleton as well. However, it was never,ever as bad as this year. Her lines read as though they would be delivered by an eight year old.

Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it.

I do complain a lot about this year but it is primarily about the lousy writing. Also the jimmy plot stinks up the room every time he appears on my screen. Next to Jimmy, J.R. Ewing seems like a piker. Nothing. Whatsoever. redeeming. about this character. At least Ivy has some redeeming qualities to offset her conniving slut self. By the way,who is she this year? Did she have a road to damascus turnaround or is she just a coniving slut who hides her coniving slutitude. Once again, bad writing. We should know the answer to this question! I personally prefer the 'Once a coniving slut, always a coniving slut' approach...

WhizzerMarvin
#2347SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 7:21pm

"I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it."

Even with all the Tony nominations/meltdowns, nothing funnier has been written on this board today.

ClydeBarrow
#2348SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 7:22pm

I don't even know which is funnier "Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it" or the notion that Ivy is such a slut.

Get out of my mind, Whizzer!

Updated On: 4/30/13 at 07:22 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2349SMASH
Posted: 4/30/13 at 7:26pm

The video was removed. I wanna see it!!!

Videos