pixeltracker

BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at Town Hall on November 1

BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at Town Hall on November 1

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#2re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at Town Hall on November 1
Posted: 8/20/09 at 10:43pm

Wow. Nice move from Joe's Pub to Town Hall!

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#2re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 8/20/09 at 10:47pm

Thanks, hope to see you there!

musicaltheater1 Profile Photo
musicaltheater1
#3re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 8/21/09 at 6:55pm

That's great news. We'll spread the word.
Do you have a list of performers?

"I love acting. It is so much more real than life." Oscar Wilde
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." Aldous Huxley

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#4re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 8/22/09 at 12:13pm

AH G-D- it! My cousins son's barmitzvah is that wkend so i can't attend... AGAIN! one day - sigh- one day.

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#5re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 8/22/09 at 6:54pm

Got my ticket - first row center. It'll be the first one I've seen live and I'm really looking forward to it! (Any chance you could get the Folksmen back to perform? Oh - wrong show. Sorry....)

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

viola13
#6re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 8/25/09 at 11:32am

Is there any way to buy tickets without going through ticketmaster? As a practically broke recent college graduate, I'm trying to avoid paying the fees...

madscientist
#7re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 8/26/09 at 4:26pm

"Is there any way to buy tickets without going through ticketmaster? As a practically broke recent college graduate, I'm trying to avoid paying the fees... "

I was wondering the same thing. I'll probably be taking a trip into NYC before then, and it would be so much easier if I could purchase the tickets in person.

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#8re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 8/26/09 at 8:11pm

The Town Hall box office is closed for the month of August, will get an answer from them for you when they return after Labor Day! Hope to see you there!

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#9re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 9/8/09 at 2:28pm

Just curious -

1. When are we going to hear something about who'll be performing?

2. The notice says "In the upper-tier of pricing, there will be included an after-party with the cast." When I purchased my ticket it was the best seat offered through Ticketmaster, but the ticket doesn't say anything about a party. Who, exactly, will be invited?

3. Why do notices like this get pinned to the second page of the message board? Shouldn't it appear on the first page?

Thanks!

edit: re #3 - it's been on the second page for days and it just popped up on page one with this post!

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03
Updated On: 9/8/09 at 02:28 PM

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#10re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 9/11/09 at 7:29pm

Soon! A great lineup is being assembled as we speak and we'll announce the first performers soon. I'm VERY excited about those who have signed on already and you'll be happy if you've purchased tickets early.

If you purchased the top seats from Ticketmaster, your ticket will get you into the after party as well.

Good question! Will look into that.

masb19872
#11re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 9/13/09 at 5:58pm

Has anyone tried to buy tickets through Town Hall yet? Also trying to avoid the $10 in fees, and when I went by last week, the box office was closed.
Thanks!

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#12re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 9/19/09 at 8:19am

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#13re: BroadwayWorld's Standing Ovations V Benefit Concert to Be Celebrated at
Posted: 9/30/09 at 1:54pm

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW_TV_The_Road_to_STANDING_OVATIONS_V_on_Nov_1_Sneak_Peek_with_Richard_JayAlexander_20090929

A wee-video tease from our director, Richard Jay-Alexander. We've got a production meeting later and more exciting news coming very soon... If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, do it soon - hope to see lots of you there...

Videos