pixeltracker

Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?- Page 3

Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?

angelxschunard Profile Photo
angelxschunard
#51re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/17/09 at 9:53pm

I wouldn't want to sound like anyone. You'd go your whole life being compared to that person! I'd like to sound like myself.

But, for the fun of it, I'd LOVE Christian Borle's caramel smooth voice. Or Heidi Blickenstaff's. Or Julia Murney's. Or Laura Bell Bundy;s. Or Julie Andrews's. Or Alice Ripley's. Or Sutton Foster's. Or Betty Buckley's. They're all so damn brilliant.

Into the Woods, Beauty and the Beast, RENT, Mamma Mia!, Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, Evita (with Julia Murney), Hairspray (with Paul Vogt), Peter and the Starcatchers (with Christian Borle), Lion King, Altar Boyz, Legally Blonde (with Lauren Zackrin).

pc1145N2 Profile Photo
pc1145N2
#52re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/18/09 at 12:00am

Colm Wilkinson.

PastorErnst Profile Photo
PastorErnst
#53re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/18/09 at 12:02am

*shrugs* I just want a sexy accent.

WishingOnlyWounds2
#54re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/18/09 at 2:52am

Aaron Tveit.

2008: Feb. 18- Rent, Feb. 19- Curtains, April 18- Xanadu, April 22- Wicked, April 26- Legally Blonde, May 31- Wicked, June 13- The Little Mermaid, June 28- Wicked and Young Frankenstein, July 2- The Little Mermaid, July 6- A Chorus Line and Legally Blonde, August 16- Xanadu, September 13- Legally Blonde and 13, September 28- Xanadu and Spring Awakening, Oct. 12-GYPSY and [title of show], Oct. 19- Hairspray & Legally Blonde, Nov. 9- Wicked and 13, Dec. 14-13, Dec. 26- Billy Elliot, 2009: Jan 1- Shrek, Jan 2- 13 and Wicked, Jan 4- 13, Feb 17- In The Heights, Feb 19- Billy Elliot, Feb 22- Sweeney Todd (tour), March 28- Mary Poppins, April 4- Mamma Mia!, April 15- Jersey Boys (on tour), April 25- next to normal & 9 to 5 May 1- Billy Elliot, May 3- Spelling Bee (tour), May 8- Chicago, May 21- Wicked, June 6- Everyday Rapture, June 23- The Wiz, June 25- Hair July 15- Shrek, August 9- Wicked, September 7- Rock of Ages, October 11- Next To Normal, October 23- The Marvelous Wonderettes, November 7- Ragtime November 29- Dreamgirls, December 25- Billy Elliot, December 30- Finian's Rainbow, 2010: January 9- Bye Bye Birdie, January 16- Memphis February 17- The Phantom of The Opera, February 18- God of Carnage, March 7- Billy Elliot, March 31- American Idiot

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#55re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/18/09 at 3:28am

Idina Menzel, but only for Halloween.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

mikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
#56re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/18/09 at 7:17am

Alex Bourne - an amazing singer!

LadyDramaturg2
#57re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/18/09 at 6:55pm

Schmerg has done it again.

You start the best threads, kid, I've said it before (maybe privately) and I'm saying it again.

Elaine Stritch.

Mary Martin.

Even though (or especially cuz) I've always had the Julie-Andrews kind of instrument.

LiveUnscripted Profile Photo
LiveUnscripted
#58re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/18/09 at 9:26pm

Sutton Foster.

"That was the most offensive thing I've seen in 20 years of teaching. And that includes an elementary school production of Hair." -Glee

kristinchenofan570 Profile Photo
kristinchenofan570
#59re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/18/09 at 10:16pm

Girl- Kristin Chenoweth or Megan Hilty

Boy- Gavin Creel

Remember when drama was only on the stage?

The White Half-Mask Profile Photo
The White Half-Mask
#60re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/19/09 at 3:01pm

I'd kill to sound like ANY Broadway-calibre singer, but some of my favourite voices include:

Howard McGillin
Michael Ball
John Barrowman
Davis Gaines
Hugh Jackman
Norm Lewis
John Owen-Jones
Sean Palmer
Paulo Szot
Anthony Warlow

After a sex change:
Laura Benanti
Sierra Boggess
Susan Egan
Sutton Foster
Ruthie Henshall
Jane Krakowski
Andrea McArdle
Kelli O'Hara
Laura Osnes
Sherie Rene Scott
Lea Salonga

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#61re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/19/09 at 3:49pm

Heyyy, White Half Mask! Looks like we have a lot of the same favorite singers!

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

EganFan2
#62re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/19/09 at 7:06pm

Despite my screenname, mine is Julie Andrews. She has such a pure voice.

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#63re: Who Do You Wish You Could Sound Like?
Posted: 10/19/09 at 8:04pm

i WaNt To SoUnD LiKe IdiEdeNsHosHa MensPiNoSaBeaN! YeaH! yAY!!!