pixeltracker

Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda

Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#1Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/6/10 at 8:36pm

Hahaha Great video. I don't know much about Memphis, but I enjoy this. Particularly the ending.

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/watch-it-memphis-lives-lin-manuel-mirandaor-else/

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#2Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/6/10 at 8:40pm

LOVE IT!!!

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#2Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/6/10 at 8:45pm

That was awesome!

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#3Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/6/10 at 9:38pm

Hmmm. I never realized that I actually wanted to see Lin-Manuel Miranda all tied up like that until just now.

Mattbrain
#4Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/6/10 at 9:39pm

And there was a little reference to Legally Brown. Did anyone notice that?

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

rmusic11322
#5Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/6/10 at 10:03pm

"I'm sorry you didn't win Pira-"
"SHUT UP!"
Updated On: 1/6/10 at 10:03 PM

tim10086 Profile Photo
tim10086
#6Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/6/10 at 10:08pm

I'm surprised Derek Baskin held in his laughter for so long!

I will climb back up that mountain!

poochie4
#7Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/9/10 at 2:08pm

I cannot stop laughing at this. Love Lin-Manuel for doing this. I asked James about this at the stage door and rumor is Lin won't be the last "victim." Keep um coming guys!!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#8Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/9/10 at 2:18pm

great video!! and would love to see more!!

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

alightinthedark23 Profile Photo
alightinthedark23
#9Memphis Lives in Lin-Manuel Miranda
Posted: 1/9/10 at 2:56pm

That was really funny. I love that Lin is such a good guy to play along with this.

"It's about the Benjamins, not the Bernsteins."-CapnHook