pixeltracker

Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#1Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel
Posted: 7/1/10 at 2:44pm

I don't know how I missed this last night. Someone put a highlights reel together on Youtube. I love Liza but this had to be a train wreck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4udMQBtMzc

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#2Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel
Posted: 7/1/10 at 2:49pm

L m a o.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#2Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel
Posted: 7/1/10 at 2:57pm

I had it playing in the background the entire 2 hours; most of the time with the volume on mute.

Liza firmly planted on that loveseat and her amazed looks at her HSN co-host was delicious. Liza looked so bewildered by her overly gushing co-host.

Favorite moment? Liza trying to stylishly maneuver a model's scarf/wrap without moving one centimeter from her loveseat. Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel

once a month Profile Photo
once a month
#3Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel
Posted: 7/1/10 at 3:45pm

OH SHOOT!!How could I miss this? How much were they asking for her?

nuckyblue Profile Photo
nuckyblue
#4Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel
Posted: 7/1/10 at 8:56pm

Beyond entertaining!! Thanks so much.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#5Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel
Posted: 7/1/10 at 9:50pm

I love when Liza whispers "that's the one I don't want to sell" when a model walks on in one of the outfits. The host whispers, "the ring?" and Liza says, "no, its Halston." I have no idea what she is talking about! LOL

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#6Liza Minnelli on Home Shopping Channel
Posted: 7/2/10 at 10:33am

They said it was a "One Night Only" But I am hoping they bring her back. The amount of publicity it has received would now have a built in audience.

It would be more entertaining then anything else on TV this summer. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Videos