pixeltracker

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?- Page 30

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

broadwayboy222 Profile Photo
broadwayboy222
#725New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 7/17/22 at 1:58am

According to the Wicked Cast Lists Wiki (as always can be taken with a grain of salt) documenting each cast change within every production of Wicked globally (quite the impressive feat I might add) they have Alyssa Fox returning as Standby once DiNoia is finished. 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#726New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 7/18/22 at 12:52pm

QueenTwinnied said: "I believe Alyssa Fox is returning as the standby."

Just in case hearthemsing22 asks where this was announced: Alyssa Fox instagram post

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

hearthemsing22
#727New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 7/18/22 at 6:41pm

Call_me_jorge said: "QueenTwinnied said: "I believe Alyssa Fox is returning as the standby."

Just in case hearthemsing22 asks where this was announced:Alyssa Fox instagram post
"

Omg hilarious. I’m not always checking fyi. I’m allowed to ask, thanks :) 

Call_me_jorge
#728New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 7/29/22 at 3:20pm

Lisa Howard is in her last few weeks on the tour, I’m pretty bummed as I would have hoped she would play through to Chicago. 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#729New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/5/22 at 4:08pm

Country singer Maren Morris was on Watch What Happens Live talking about how she hasn’t heard back from Wicked people and wants to do it on Broadway. Seems like it would be a great thing for Wicked - she’s a country star with a pop crossover hit (“The Middle&rdquoNew WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?, so she has lots of fan already. Call the girl back, producers!

hearthemsing22
#730New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/5/22 at 5:56pm

DramaTeach said: "Country singer Maren Morris was on Watch What Happens Live talking about how she hasn’t heard back from Wicked people and wants to do it on Broadway. Seems like it would be a great thing for Wicked - she’s a country star with a pop crossover hit (“The Middle&rdquoNew WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?, so she has lots of fan already. Call the girl back, producers!"

I’m confused-were talking hypothetical potential replacements, right? Because Talia and Brittney basically just started (kinda, I’m aware Brittney has been there for a while). 

Call_me_jorge
#731New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/17/22 at 1:55pm

If Talia has a nine month contract, she only has six months left. So, it isn’t out of the realm of possibility that they’re already auditioning for her replacement. 

Apparently Maren Morris booked a callback five days ago. I’m not too familiar with her, though I do know the song ‘The Middle.’ I don’t know how well she’d be able to handle the score. If they do cast her, it would really be a new direction they’d be going in, casting a star as Elphaba.

ElephantLoveMedley
#732New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/17/22 at 3:15pm

Some exciting news in tour land—Emily Kristen Morris, who is relatively popular on Tik Tok for her vocal coach account, just booked the role of Elphaba standby on the national tour!

Call_me_jorge
#733New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/28/22 at 11:26am

Lisa Howard played her last performance last week. Anyone know who has been playing Morrible or if they have a new Morrible coming in soon?

ElphabaGoodman
#734New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/28/22 at 12:15pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Lisa Howard played her last performance last week. Anyone know who has been playing Morrible or if they have a new Morrible coming in soon?"

Natalie Venetia Belcon has replaced as Madame Morrible.

NOLAguy
#735New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/23/22 at 6:33pm

I’m sorry if this isn’t the right thread. But found this photo on the Gershwin theater instagram tag. Why was this the pre-show stage set up at this performance? Thought it could’ve been Behind the Emerald Curtain but someone is reading a playbill. 

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

NOLAguy
#736New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/23/22 at 6:47pm

I apologize if the photo didn’t properly attach. But it’s the opening set but the curtain is up, bubble is down on the stage, and no lighting effects on the stage. 

hearthemsing22
#737New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/24/22 at 5:57pm

I hope Brittney and Talia don't leave for a while. They're just perfect. I was also listening to A Sentimental Podcast (or whatever it's called that's dedicated to Wicked) and I heard them say Talia would be like Jackie Burns, leaving, then coming back for stretches, not really leaving. Anyone else see that happening? I think MAYBE-just maybe-both of them would want to stick around for the honor of being the 20th anniversary Elphaba and Glinda. 

RWPrincess
#738New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/24/22 at 7:27pm

Brittney's website says she's there through November 2022 https://www.brittneyjohnsonofficial.com/bio. I hope Allie Trimm gets moved into the main Glinda role next.

Call_me_jorge
#739New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/24/22 at 8:19pm

I do hope they continue casting actresses of color as Glinda and don’t just stop after Brittney. 

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#740New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/30/22 at 2:55pm

Brittney Johnson will depart Wicked on February 12.

Also, today is the 19th anniversary since opening night!

Oh look, a bibu!

hearthemsing22
#741New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/31/22 at 11:27am

I really hope they continue to cast POC as Glinda. They can't stop with Brittney. Just my two cents. 

MadsonMelo
#742New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/31/22 at 11:34am

Does Talia and Brittney have shows that they don't do or schedule absences for november? I may see the show next month if I can get a lotto win, but only if both are in.

hearthemsing22
#743New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/31/22 at 11:46am

MadsonMelo said: "Does Talia and Brittney have shows that they don't do or schedule absences for november? I may see the show next month if I can get a lotto win, but only if both are in."

I don't believe so, but they're actually pretty good at announcing absences! Unless an emergency comes up, you should be good :) 

ceejmaster
#744New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 11/1/22 at 10:21am

Does anyone know when Lissa de Guzman is scheduled to leave the tour? And who may be next?

hearthemsing22
#745New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 11/1/22 at 10:26am

ceejmaster said: "Does anyone know when Lissa de Guzman is scheduled to leave the tour? And who may be next?"

Well she kind of just started...so it's a bit too soon to already be asking about her replacement. Give her time! 

Call_me_jorge
#746New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 11/1/22 at 10:33am

I heard from elsewhere the show is hosting auditions for a trans identifying actress for elphaba. Anyone able to confirm this and share who it is?

Lissa likely has 12 month contract for the tour and will probably be done around March.

ceejmaster
#747New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 11/1/22 at 10:35am

hearthemsing22 said: "ceejmaster said: "Does anyone know when Lissa de Guzman is scheduled to leave the tour? And who may be next?"

Well she kind of just started...so it's a bit too soon to already be asking about her replacement. Give her time!
"

I thought she started in March? If on a 9 month contact, that would end kind of soon. Maybe I read wrong info somewhere though 

hearthemsing22
#748New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 11/1/22 at 11:43am

ceejmaster said: "hearthemsing22 said: "ceejmaster said: "Does anyone know when Lissa de Guzman is scheduled to leave the tour? And who may be next?"

"

I thought she started in March? If on a 9 month contact, that would end kind of soon. Maybe I read wrong info somewhere though
"

Still-why the rush to ask who's coming in next? You never know how long people will be in a show (except Lindsay Heather Pearce-she has made it very clear she's with Mean Girls for a year). She could extend-you never know! 

ceejmaster
#749New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 11/1/22 at 11:50am

hearthemsing22 said: "Still-why the rush to ask who's coming in next? You never know how long people will be in a show (except Lindsay Heather Pearce-she has made it very clear she's with Mean Girls for a year). She could extend-you never know!"

I was curious because Wicked is coming to my town February-March. I've seen the show dozens of times, but bringing my husband who's a newbie. Was considering purchasing some really close seats ($$$) to make it extra special but to be frank, not impressed with Lissa enough to spend that kind of money on premium seats — but the timeframe is close enough that it may be someone else by then