News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ElphabaGoodman

ElphabaGoodman Profile Photo
Member Name: ElphabaGoodman
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews  Apr 4 2024, 09:13:05 AM

dramamama611 said: "Speaking ofNastascia Diaz, is she understudying Sally?"

Diaz is covering Fraulein Schneider. 

TAMMY FAYE will transfer to Broadway in 2024-2025 Season  Mar 18 2024, 08:53:37 PM

Have heard this is going to the Palace in October, with Jessie Mueller starring 

Broadway Sunset Will Be Open Ended Run  Jan 21 2024, 07:56:32 AM

I’d love to see Lena Hall play Norma in this production!

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Reviews  Jun 13 2023, 11:15:44 AM

Jumpin_J said: "Yes, congrats to the show. It will join the cluster of "niche" shows like A Strange Loop and The Band's Visit of shows that won the Tony, didn't make money, and will likely close by February. That's just a fact. The show has rarely broken $600K weekly and I'm sure it costs at least that much just to keep the lights on. Will they get a bump from Sunday? Probably, but not a long lasting one. David Stone who produced Wicked has deep pockets and

Kimberly Akimbo to Launch National Tour in 2024  Apr 11 2023, 01:53:30 PM

Dylan Smith4 said: "CATSNYrevival said: "Does Judy Kuhn tour?"

Oh, I would love to see her play Kimberly! I don't know if Bonnie would do the tour, but who else could be Debra? I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.
"

Alysha Umphress would be a great Debra. 

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Apr 6 2023, 05:37:07 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "I wonder if Chelsea Cree Groen is possibly replacing Celia as the Glinda understudy on broadway. She recently left the wicked tour, it wouldn’t shock me."

Beka Burnham is replacing as the Glinda understudy on Broadway. 

Where is Sherie Rene Scott?  Mar 5 2023, 11:26:29 AM

She participated in developmental readings of A BEAUTIFUL NOISE, in the role now played by Robyn Hurder. Perhaps the role was not interesting enough for her to commit to for a long run.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 12/25/22  Dec 27 2022, 11:38:30 PM

Lola Getz2 said: "ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Robbie2 said: "The role has been reconceived as a Black woman, and principal casting is no doubt complete with contracts signed."

Any rumors who? Or when casting will be announced?
"

Anna Uzele

What’s Next For The Barrymore?  Dec 22 2022, 01:21:09 PM

PeterC6482 said: "I wanted to get this thread going again.

Perhaps Pal Joey for Spring 2023?

Any other ideas?
"

I think Pal Joey will wait until Stephanie J. Block is available

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Nov 15 2022, 09:07:44 AM
hearthemsing22 said: "It hasn't been announced yet, but apparently someone who has played Boq before is coming back. Hmmm"

Michael Wartella

Once Upon a One More Time  Oct 6 2022, 12:05:23 AM

It's going to the Marquis

Buzz is Anne Hathaway is starring in New York, New York  Sep 19 2022, 08:03:56 AM

based on the character breakdown, Hathaway does not fit the bill "

TBA – FRANCINE EVANS (Female, Black, 25 years old) is an attractive and charismatic singer. Has a very strong belt.

I have heard it is Anna Uzele, from SIX.

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Sep 8 2022, 02:03:21 AM

fosseboi008 said: "JasonC3 said: "Broadway hasn't exactly been calling on Menzel to take on leading roles in new productions. A short run in an acclaimed production might be pretty appealing if you don't have better options for other work."

Yeah, no. Broadway has called her plenty and she has passed for movie projects or simply no interest. One of the last being Jagged Little Pill that was structured as first for her to star.
"

Sh

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Aug 28 2022, 12:15:28 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Lisa Howard played her last performance last week. Anyone know who has been playing Morrible or if they have a new Morrible coming in soon?"

Natalie Venetia Belcon has replaced as Madame Morrible.

A Raisin in the Sun at The Public this fall  Aug 1 2022, 10:22:54 AM

I would like to see Joaquina Kalukango play Ruth.

Will The Bands Visit and Hadestown make it to the West End?  Jul 1 2022, 11:12:18 PM

The Band's Visit will open at the Donmar Warehouse on September 24, directed by Michael Longhurst. 

JOY musical will be produced in an NFT Metaverse  Jun 22 2022, 02:51:25 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Instead of being an NFT, this will happen at the George Street Playhousein NJ this coming December.

book by Ken Davenport, music and lyrics by AnnMarie Milazzo, choreographed by Joshua Bergasse, music direction by Andy Einhorn, directed by Casey Hushion

Laura Bell Bundy did the readings of this, FWIW.
"

There was a more recent workshop with Jeanna de Waal...

Hugh Jackman out of The Music Man this week?  Jun 14 2022, 09:18:50 AM
ACL2006 said: "Curious if Max has gone on yet for the two other roles he covers?"

He has performed as Marcellus

Come From Away Closing Oct 2  Jun 9 2022, 10:16:34 PM

I have heard that the producers are exploring options to transfer this show to New World Stages

Sorkin and Sher to revive CAMELOT for Broadway  Jun 3 2022, 09:53:11 AM

I have heard that Ashley Park has been cast as Guenevere 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You