pixeltracker

New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?- Page 2

New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#25New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?
Posted: 8/4/11 at 11:13am

Ryan Murphy's retirement from the entertainment industry-- and a series finale. Or maybe just word that they're just dropping it like a hot potato. Or maybe...who cares?

Roscoe
#26New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?
Posted: 8/4/11 at 3:45pm

Cancellation, please. And a quick bonfire of all existing copies, dvds, cds, etc. of this inane program.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

FindingNamo
#27New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?
Posted: 8/5/11 at 1:59am

Gee, this went well.

Ryan Murphy, if you're reading this: What is to be done when the dweebs of Nerd Town eschew the show you're making just for them? Blame the Foo Fighters and call it a day?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#28New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?
Posted: 8/5/11 at 1:56pm

And the moral of this story is "nothing is EVER good enough." Glee sure ain't perfect- calling it "okay, entertaining fluff" is about the highest compliment one can give it. But it's still the most LGBT-friendly, diverse and overall "progressive" show on mainstream television, not to mention the biggest thing in musical theatre-related media of the moment (perhaps even EVER).

Calling for its destruction instead of its improvement seems counterproductive. Is a mediocre musical series better than NO musical series at all? Or does singing and dancing belong on the stage, within the confines of a single moment for those lucky or privileged enough to be there?

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#29New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?
Posted: 8/5/11 at 4:04pm

I agree with you totally, darquegk! Frankly, unless it gratuitously showed something along the lines of child or animal abuse, I can't imagine how I could ever come to hate a TV show with the kind of vitriol displayed in some of the posts on this thread.

#30New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?
Posted: 8/9/11 at 11:22pm

an outbreak of salmonella where they are forced to sing with natural voices, and not auto-tune. Plus, they are DENIED to sell the single on itunes the next day.

Updated On: 8/9/11 at 11:22 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#31New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?
Posted: 8/9/11 at 11:48pm

I'd just like BROADWAY discussion boards to stop treating the show like it IS a broadway show.

I don't watch the show, so I don't care what happens on it.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#32New Poll: What Would You Like to See Next from GLEE?
Posted: 8/10/11 at 1:52am

Cancellation. Pronto.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Videos