Once ( upon a time )

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#575Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/13 at 9:46pm

I think that was the best episode of the series so far.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#576Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/10/13 at 9:52pm

Jane Espenson truly is a great writer and story teller.

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

beautywickedlover
#577Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 12:46am

This was excellent episode. Cora's backstory was very well-done. If she never had created that blake flame candle, she probably would not have lost her life. I am not really sorry to see her go after all of the evil she had done. Barbara Hershey did a great job of playing her though.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#578Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 1:55am

Really a fantastic episode. But if Rumple could see into the future, wouldn't he know Cora would ditch him?

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#579Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 2:22am

Clarity of the visions?

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#580Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 10:22am

Loved this moment

Once Upon a Time

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#581Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 10:49am

Probably their best episode yet. Great acting, great writing, great storytelling.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Jordan Catalano
#582Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 12:14pm

If Rumple knew there was going to be a baby named Snow White then I'm sure his visions are fairly clear. And if that's true, why did he need a See'r (sp?) to tell him about the future a few weeks ago?

And also, didn't Mary Margaret used to be a school teacher? Who the hell is watching her classroom this year?

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#583Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 12:16pm

He may have not been able to see the future in a different realm

Jordan Catalano
#584Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 12:19pm

No, because he made that joke about Snow's name last night to young Cora.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#585Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 12:23pm

But the "a bride must be snow white" irony pertained to Snow White in the fairytale realm. When the seer told him about finding his son and a little boy being his undoing, that took place in our realm. He may not be able to see what happens in the future if it's happening in a different world.

Jordan Catalano
#586Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 12:24pm

The seer was in our realm? Really?

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#587Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 12:26pm

No, she just saw something happening in our realm (Henry being with Rumple when he saw his son again).

It's too Monday to figure this out

Bluemoon
#588Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 2:38pm

He's been around for a few hundred years. The encounter with the seer happened a long time before his crack about "Snow White", not a few weeks ago. He also explained that seeing the future is like seeing a puzzle with pieces missing. You never see the whole picture.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#589Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 2:50pm

"...And if that's true, why did he need a See'r (sp?) to tell him about the future a few weeks ago?"

Rumple needed the seer because he didn't have the power to see the future until he stole it from the seer at that meeting a few weeks ago.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Jordan Catalano
#590Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 3:33pm

Oh yes, I forgot about that. TV is confusing to me.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#591Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 3:43pm

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#592Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 3:44pm

The phone call he made to Belle... I mean...

kec Profile Photo
kec
#593Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 5:25pm

Wynbish, love that scene as well, made me cry. The phone call too. Absolutely amazing episode.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#594Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 9:14pm

Rose McGowan was fantastic! I was very pleased with her.

eatlasagna
#595Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 9:19pm

while I didn't hate Rose McGowan... something about her was quite off putting... she looked rather odd... i don't know what it is...

and her and Rumpelstiskin was kind of just rather icky as a couple...

beautywickedlover
#596Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 9:24pm

She has not had a lot of screen time lately but Megan Ory's future on the show is uncretain right now since she has just been cast as the lead in a new potential drama.

Meghan Ory To Star In CBS’ ‘Intelligence’, Robert Buckley Cast In ‘Holding Patterns’

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#597Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 11:37pm

Her Ruby in season one is one of the reasons I watched. The beginning kinda sucked.

I'll give her new shows a try.

Jordan Catalano
#598Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 11:48pm

Why the hell is Belle still in the hospital? She's in a regular hospital bed, not hooked up to anything. Is she just hanging out? She likes the jello?

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#599Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 11:56pm

I can't imagine Storybrooke Hospital has very good jello.