Once ( upon a time )

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#150Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/30/12 at 8:15am

I felt sorry for her for about a hot second. But once she screwed over the Genie I didn't anymore.

KFTC!!!!!

beautywickedlover
#151Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/30/12 at 1:46pm

Another great episode. I kind of felt sorry for the Queen until it was revealed what her true plans were for those snakes. Things are not really going well for Emma in Storybrooke right now. Hopefully, they'll turn around. I look forward to the 'Beauty and the Beast' story next episode, which airs February 12.

Updated On: 1/30/12 at 01:46 PM

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#152Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/30/12 at 2:02pm

The king was so selfless and good with his wishes. And he loves his daughter so much...

He may have hurt the evil queen's feelings, but you can hardly hate the guy.

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

beautywickedlover
#153Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/30/12 at 2:11pm

"The king was so selfless and good with his wishes. And he loves his daughter so much..."

It really was a shame he had to be killed. He was a such a good father to his daughter.

I also liked how it was revealed when the Magic Mirror came to be.

Updated On: 1/30/12 at 02:11 PM

degrassifan
#154Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/30/12 at 5:37pm

Ah, I hope what Queen Regina was feeling was real pain! Honestly, it pained me when King Leopold was saying all those nice things about Snow. Just putting myself in her position, I was really hurt! And here I was thinking she was down with the swirl when she was kissing the Genie! Ah, I was fooled! Lol

The king was kind of a douche for saying those things though. Then, reading her diary & locking her in her bedroom.

The episode did teach me that wishing does have its consequences.

Can I say that I am so pissed that Rumple is the Beast? Ahhh, he's not even that special and is highly overrated! I didn't like how he was put in Cinderella, now Beauty and the Beast? And these characters are dumb enough to make deals with this evil person! Ughh!

But I still love the show though!

iflip4musicals Profile Photo
iflip4musicals
#155Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/30/12 at 10:43pm

In response to the king reading her diary, I think Regina (who has the same name in both worlds.... interesting....) purposefully left it out so that he would read it. Since we know the genie was all part of her plan, I'm sure she planted that bug as well. The king may have his douchy moments, but I highly doubt that was one of them.

"I've never encountered such religiously, you know, loyal fans as Broadway musical theater fans. It's amazing." --Allison Janney

eatlasagna
#156Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/31/12 at 2:13am

still love this show.. but this episode was probably the worst so far for me... it was just... boring with some boring writing! i'm beginning to tire of the Emma vs. Regina stuff.. it's basically the same conversation every damn episode between these two... the end reveal of Sidney working for the Mayor was predictable... Sidney all of a sudden helping Emma felt way too forced... i liked how the genie became the mirror... but the relationship and his feelings towards Regina in Storybook land felt unconvincing... just not my favorite episode... but still a great show

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#157Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/31/12 at 7:06am

Agreed about the Rigina vs. Emma stuff, Lasagna. Every week, some variation of...
Regina: You broke into my office/tried to kill me/kidnapped my son/set the woods on fire/insert horrible crime here. Now you just better get back to work and cut it out!
Emma: grumble, grumble...one of these days, Regina! One of these days...

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

eatlasagna
#158Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/31/12 at 1:38pm

or some variation of Regina demanding Emma stay away from my son/he's not your son and Emma usually responding with it's Henry that wants to see me... blah blah blah...

~FloweryFriend~
#159Once Upon a Time
Posted: 1/31/12 at 2:09pm

I was geeked about the stranger stealing the book.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#160Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/1/12 at 7:24am

This one wasn't written too well, I don't think. Didn't you know as soon as they said she was buying land that she was building a better playground? Didn't you know the stranger had the book? I did. Disappointed.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

~FloweryFriend~
#161Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/1/12 at 11:03am

Totally thought Mr. Gold had the book. He seems to acquire everything of interest in the town.

eatlasagna
#162Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/1/12 at 11:58am

Barbara Hershey has just been cast as Regina's mother

Barbara Hershey to guest star

Bluemoon
#163Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/1/12 at 12:09pm

"Hershey (Black Swan, Beaches) has been tapped for a guest role this season and a three-episode arc in the shows NEXT season. Thats right, season 2."

Yay for a second season!!!!

beautywickedlover
#164Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/7/12 at 2:30pm

An 'Alice in Wonderland' episode is planned. The title of the episode is 'Hat Trick' (probably referring to the Mad Hatter). Roger Daltrey has been cast as the voice of the Caterpillar.
'Once Upon a Time' scoop: 'Alice in Wonderland' episode planned with Roger Daltrey -- EXCLUSIVE

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#165Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/8/12 at 4:26am

Second "yay" for second season. I just hope they start to wrap some loose ends up. Two seasons for this would be perfect.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#166Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/12/12 at 9:01pm

Good episode tonight. Interesting twist on the Beauty and the Beast tale.

Anyone else see the Sorcerer's Apprentice hat in Rumpelstiltskin/the Beast's castle?

eatlasagna
#167Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/13/12 at 12:24am

didn't see the hat... darn. but i loved seeing Chip playing a good role and the clock and candelabra in the background!

LOVED the scene with Regina and Mr. Gold when he finally admit who he is... glad Emilie de Ravin will eventually return

now... whenever mr. gold says please, Regina has to obey him, right? that was from a few episodes ago...

beautywickedlover
#168Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/13/12 at 12:24am

"Interesting twist on the Beauty and the Beast tale."

It really was.

I was so scared that Belle had died, but she's still alive. However, things are not looking good for her.

"now... whenever mr. gold says please, Regina has to obey him, right? that was from a few episodes ago..."

Yes, she does.

On the preview for the next episode it looks like Ariel from 'The Little Mermaid' might be a villain. But maybe its the Sea Witch in disguise as her.

Updated On: 2/13/12 at 12:24 AM

degrassifan
#169Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/18/12 at 3:18am

Ok, so I just watched Once. Oh my goodness, that was soooo dramatic!! Way too much was going on! It was actually really good! I loved the Beauty and the Beast twist. At first, I was peeved that Rumple was the beast, but it just works. No lie, I couldn't stand Belle's British accent. I liked the Storybrooke scenes as well, especially the fact that Ruby, Mary Margaret, and Ashley were all friends. Oh and Sean & Ashley's engagement was cool, even though it was in a bar.

beautywickedlover
#170Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/19/12 at 11:27pm

David should have told Katherine that he was seeing Mary Margaret. He was being a coward for not telling her. What Regina did at the end of the episode showed once again how heartless she was.

Spoiler: I had a feeling that the gym teacher was Katherine/Abagail's lover Frederick from the Fairy Tale World.

degrassifan
#171Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/19/12 at 11:43pm

Oohh, I felt that slap! Why is this witch so freaking evil?!?! Some people will stop at nothing to ruin other people's happiness. Why? What do you gain from it?

Ummm, to get into Law School, you have to take the LSATs. I doubt Storybrooke has a testing center... Updated On: 2/19/12 at 11:43 PM

eatlasagna
#172Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/20/12 at 1:14am

what do you think that guy was doing to the book? was he copying it? editing it or adding another story? thoughts?
Updated On: 2/20/12 at 01:14 AM

Taryn Profile Photo
Taryn
#173Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/21/12 at 1:32am

No lie, I couldn't stand Belle's British accent.

I don't think she was putting on a British accent. Sounded like Emilie's natural Australian accent.

degrassifan
#174Once Upon a Time
Posted: 2/21/12 at 8:00pm

Oh. I heard her father speak with a British accent as well. I didn't really have a real problem with it. Just that Snow White and Cinderella didn't have one, so why did Belle? It doesn't really matter in the end. The actress was great!