pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 9

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#200Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 8:01am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#201Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 8:26am

Congrats JG2!!!!!!! She's precious!

Morning all.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#202Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 8:33am

One of these days I'll put up my Christmas tree.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#203Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 8:35am

I hung the wreath on the front door. I think I'm done.

Broadwayboobs
#204Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 8:43am

I'm with you on this one SOMMSY! I did hang some snowmen in basket thingy on the front door. I also have a big Lenox Christmas bowl filled with Red and Gold ornaments on my dining room table. I think I'm good Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofMammaMiaSam
#205Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 8:46am

One year, I did a horizontal tree -- threw a string of lights on the coffee table and dumped some ornaments on top.

Broadwayboobs
#206Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 9:02am

You're such a rebel!

Bluemoon
#207Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 9:08am

Why would anyone need to put up a Christmas tree? Don't you just pull the sheet off?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#208Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 9:15am

Moony - thought of you yesterday. I went to a worlds chocolate Expo. AND your Cake Boss guy was there. I ran into him. Literally. Didn't know it was him until after.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SonofMammaMiaSam
#209Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 9:17am

I actually know two people who actually do that. Moony, the truth is, I have three small trees that are completely decorated, in the basement, with bags over them. It's too much trouble to drag them up the stairs. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:

Bluemoon
#210Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 9:17am

Oh how very cool- chocolate AND Buddy! Did you get a lot of free samples?
Updated On: 12/5/11 at 09:17 AM

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#211Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 12/5/11 at 9:45am

There were a lot of tastings going on. Chocolate, wine, cheese, pickles, cheese spreads, etc. It was billed as chocolate expo, but there were a lot of other things too. pretty cool. I bought peanut brittle.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#212Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: OY! ;-)
Posted: 12/5/11 at 10:35am

Hola peoples!

Heading out in a little bit. Making my quarterly trip to The Christmas Tree Shoppe, then headed over near Boob's hood. Got some stores to visit, and want to stop at the Italian Market.

I hit up Toys R Us 11:00 Saturday night, and Target last night. Still no idea what to get the bro and wife. They're always my difficult ones. Oh, and the grab bag with my birthday girls. $25 gift that's good for any of them. Doing the "if someone likes a gift more than the one they picked, they can steal it" thing.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam
#213Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: OY! ;-)
Posted: 12/5/11 at 10:53am

Tastefully Simple products make wonderful gifts for those hard to shop for people. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:  OY!  ;-)

Bluemoon
#214Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: OY! ;-)
Posted: 12/5/11 at 10:57am

If only we knew where to purchase those those fine products....

Broadwayboobs
#215Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: OY! ;-)
Posted: 12/5/11 at 11:14am

I can't believe they don't ship alcohol to New Jersey! A friend gave us a bottle of red wine from a vineyard in Cape Cod which we really like. I wanted to order some more bottles to have in the house. I had to go directly to the vineyard's website to order it being no liguor stores . Luckily I have colleagues who live in NY. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:  OY!  ;-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#216Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: OY! ;-)
Posted: 12/5/11 at 11:55pm

Hi.

That's all I've got. Just got home... these days are endless.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#217Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: OY! ;-)
Posted: 12/6/11 at 12:28am

Hey, all.

I'm just home. A busy, but nice day.

The Christmas tree will up on Friday! I just have to finish the music playlist for the occasion. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:  OY!  ;-)

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#218Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: OY! ;-)
Posted: 12/6/11 at 2:37am

Good late night adults! Working late, having a blast putting together my kickstarter campaign for Bernarda Alba. Hopefully it'll go live tomorrow.

At a friend's house yesterday we saw this advertised on tv. It has haunted me since, and fearful you'll miss the post of fb figured I'd share it here:

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:  OY!  ;-)

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

SonofMammaMiaSam
#219Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Just another rainy Tuesday
Posted: 12/6/11 at 7:20am

Good morning, all.

Busy, busy, busy.

Broadwayboobs
#220Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Just another rainy Tuesday
Posted: 12/6/11 at 7:30am

Morning peeps! DD, that IS disturbing! Reminds me of Alien.

*begin rant* Why do people have to cut you off coming out of a side street when there is no one behind you? Then they drive 2 mph. They just can't wait that extra second to let you pass before they pull out? Pisses me off early in the morning!*end rant*

Bluemoon
#221Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Just another rainy Tuesday
Posted: 12/6/11 at 8:13am

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:  Just another rainy Tuesday

Happy Feast of St. Nicholas! Did everyone put out their shoes last night? (Boobs- you probably shouldn't put your shoes out at your house. You might find a different kind of present in the morning)

Broadwayboobs
#222Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Just another rainy Tuesday
Posted: 12/6/11 at 8:17am

Moony, tru dat! My ugg boots are on the porch though. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:  Just another rainy Tuesday

Am I the only one who gets goose bumps listening to "The Little Drummer Boy" ? It's such an eerie song, yet I love it!

Bluemoon
#223Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Just another rainy Tuesday
Posted: 12/6/11 at 8:25am

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 35:  Just another rainy Tuesday

Chocolate coins for all!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#224Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Just another rainy Tuesday
Posted: 12/6/11 at 8:27am

Morning