STREISAND Brooklyn Concert

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#1STREISAND Brooklyn Concert
Posted: 5/13/12 at 1:34pm

I had no idea there was a pre-sale, until a few minutes ago. Apparently codes were given out yesterday and an additional pre-sale day will be happening tomorrow I think. Many folks have not been able to get codes. Has anyone gotten one here.

I need to get a ticket for this CONCERT.

Updated On: 9/25/12 at 01:34 PM

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#2STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 2:50pm

Sweets... individual passcodes were given for free by simply visiting the link that was posted on Barbra's website. This info AND link was not only posted on BroadwayWorld but everywhere else.

With all due respect, sometimes one DOES need to make the effort BEFORE tickets go on sale to get info, etc. This pre-sale was known about for days. For days.

Pammylicious
#2STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 2:58pm

Honey...I never saw a link....was it in this board. The issue with most others was they NEVER got the link. Do you understand that. Some folks asked for it several times.

BrodyFosse123
#3STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 3:16pm

This was posted on BroadwayWorld on Wednesday May 9th:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Barbra-Streisand-to-Return-to-Brooklyn-for-October-11th-Concert-20120509

A simple visit to Barbra's official website would have given you a link to the concert (link no longer active), which would have informed you to provide your email address for a pre-sale code. The email with your individual passcode was in your inbox within seconds.

As that deliciously vintage addage goes: "... you snooze; you loose."

WIth an avatar featuring La Streisand, you'd expect WE would be asking you for all this info above -- not the other way around. STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code

Happy Mother's Day!

WestCoastActor/Director Profile Photo
WestCoastActor/Director
#4STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 3:17pm

You can sign up for Barbra's email list and you get emails from her website.

BSKEPTBWAFQVSJ

Not sure if that code is for one day only or what. That was for yesterday.

Pammylicious
#5STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 3:21pm

Thanks.

I am a member of barbrastreisand.com and never got the an email.
From what I gather you had to go into a special page to get the link. Thanks for the code, I will try it if I fail to get an email.

Apparently many never got the code via email yesterday.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#6STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 3:36pm

I got the email from her website earlier this week. Signed up right then and there and email back was immediate with my code. I think I got the code Weds May 9th and first chance to purchase was Thursday May 10th.

Below is the email confirm. I thought it was funny that it said "Anytime after 10am May 12 to purchase" But if you look farther down you see where they listed presale on May 10 at 10am. And that worked.

Thanks for signing up.

Welcome to the exclusive pre-sale for Barbra Streisand’s historic first-ever concert at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY on Thursday, October 11, 2012.

To purchase tickets, click on the link below any time after 10am EDT on Saturday, May 12.

Your code:

Important Note: Your code does not guarantee tickets — all pre-sale tickets are issued on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay!

Only one order per code. Limit 4 tickets per order. Pre-sale tickets go on sale Thursday May 10 at 10 am EDT

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 5/13/12 at 03:36 PM

BrodyFosse123
#7STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 3:48pm

The Thursday May 10, 2012 pre-sale date listed was quickly confirmed to be an error -- the first pre-sale is and was yesterday Saturday May 12, 2012 at 10am ET. No tickets ever went on sale on Thursday May 10th.

Pammylicious
#8STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 3:56pm

Now they announced more tickets will be on pre-sale tomorrow and to keep the code you were given, so thanks for the code. You have to check into the site to see what time they will actually be available.

People were bitching on her FB fan pages that the scalpers got the first crack and very few real fans got tickets.

Wish me luck tomorrow.

TalkinLoud Profile Photo
TalkinLoud
#9STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 5:22pm

How much were tickets?

BwayLover Profile Photo
BwayLover
#10STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/13/12 at 5:24pm

It took me several tries, but I was able to get a ticket during the pre-sale. And it's a good seat. I'm ecstatic!!

Good luck tomorrow!! STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code

"Years from now, when you talk about this - And you will - Be kind. "

Pammylicious
#11STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/21/12 at 1:21pm

Got tickets this morning for a show added, Saturday 10/13. I'm thrilled to say the least. There are still tickets available if anyone is interested.

Vespertine1228 Profile Photo
Vespertine1228
#12STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/21/12 at 1:55pm

Even the nosebleeds are almost $400 by the time you add the fees.

I had a shot at the $100 seats this morning. I didn't end up buying them when I realized they were behind the actual stage.

I understand it's Barbra Streisand in Brooklyn, but how can anyone justify charging $100 to sit behind the stage?

Pammylicious
#13STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 5/21/12 at 2:19pm

Hehe...I paid $150 to sit behind the stage. It's 12 rows up and I've been told she sings several songs to the back. Truthfully, I rather be close up in back than far away and up high.

Pammylicious
#14STREISAND Brooklyn Concert pre-sale code
Posted: 9/25/12 at 12:25pm

Bumping for 2 weeks leading up to the concerts.

Anyone else going?

Jason Gould will be there with her.

OMG I can't wait!

Videos