Laura Osnes Double Hit

Tamerlano Profile Photo
Tamerlano
#1Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/18/12 at 4:38pm

Thanks to Itunes I have had a double hit bliss of Laura Osnes..her Dream a Little Dream solo album and Pipe Dream recording have just made my week. I have to say the Encores recording of Pipe Dream is gorgeous.

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#2Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/18/12 at 4:42pm

I adore the Pipe Dream recording. Osnes is terrific. I had no plans on getting her solo disc, but ordered it before I had finished listening to Pipe Dream. Looking forward to hearing it. At least something special came out of that Grease debacle.

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

Tamerlano Profile Photo
Tamerlano
#2Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/18/12 at 4:57pm

I thought she was gorgeous in Anything Goes.

SamIAm2
#3Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/18/12 at 11:40pm

It's been so much fun watching Laura grow up to become a star.

slmlbl Profile Photo
slmlbl
#4Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/18/12 at 11:42pm

is it just me or has 'Dream a little dream' disapeared from Itunes?

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#5Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/19/12 at 12:03am

I thought this thread was gonna be dirty.

Ms. Osnes is indeed doubly de- lovely.
Updated On: 9/19/12 at 12:03 AM

wicked1492 Profile Photo
wicked1492
#6Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/19/12 at 12:11am

I got a digital download from amazon for $8.99 and then just imported it into my iTunes library since I couldn't find it in the iTunes store.

"These rabid fans...possess the acting talent to portray the hooker...Linda Eder..." -The New York Times

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#7Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/19/12 at 12:42am

It is in the iTunes store, but looks like you got it for slightly cheaper anyway, wicked1492. I was listening to some of the previews the other day and think her voice is gorgeous!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#8Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/19/12 at 10:16am

I've checked and Dream a little dream isn't on itunes anymore..apparently there was some sort of glitch and they had to take it down Laura Osnes Double Hit

degrassifan
#9Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:43am

I LOVE her "In My Own Little Corner." I think she was the perfect casting choice for Cinderella.

VanDeanTBC
#10Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/20/12 at 2:23pm

There was indeed an iTunes glitch. Laura's album should hopefully be back online within 24 hours.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#11Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/23/12 at 6:53pm

It's been more than 24 hours. Where is it?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#12Laura Osnes Double Hit
Posted: 9/23/12 at 7:22pm

this girl is a stah'!

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24

Videos