The Biebs in BOM Movie?

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#1The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:07pm

Looks like Trey and Matt want Justin Bieber to play Elder Price in the BOM movie.

BOM Movie Talk

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah
Updated On: 9/18/12 at 06:07 PM

willep
#2The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:13pm

Ha, that didn't sound like a serious statement at all. I would be shocked if Trey Parker and Matt Stone cast Justin Bieber in the film.

g.d.e.l.g.i. Profile Photo
g.d.e.l.g.i.
#2The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:18pm

Is Elder Price the closeted gay one? Because if so, maybe that's just their commentary on certain of the blind items I've read that reek of Bieber fever.

Formerly gvendo2005
Broadway Legend

Blocked: After Eight, suestorm, david_fick, emlodik, lovebwy, Dave28282, joevitus, BorisTomashevsky

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#3The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:34pm

Strangely, that's not the worst idea I've ever heard.

Wildcard
#4The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:44pm

I think physically, he'd work as Elder Price. However, can you imagine him murdering "I Believe"? Puberty has not been kind to his voice.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#5The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:52pm

I can't believe this remark even merited a thread, but there have been worse, I suppose.

And who would star in a movie version of the film? Parker suggested, seemingly jokingly, "Justin Bieber as Elder Price."

http://www.etonline.com/movies/124841_Parker_Stone_Talk_Book_of_Mormon_Movie/index.html

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

HBP Profile Photo
HBP
#6The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 9:44pm

He's obviously joking, but I can kind of see it. He looks like a Barbie doll and I'm sure they could get him to hit the notes in the studio.

donte7162004
#7The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 9:53pm

This would make a really good episode of South Park.....

kidbroadway2
#8The Biebs in BOM Movie?
Posted: 9/18/12 at 10:36pm

.... wow. I'm shocked that BroadwayWorld would even publish this as a top story. Whoever is in charge of the news articles here needs to be seriously examined.