pixeltracker

Jim Colyer WHITE SUPREMACIST + bud David Duke. Need I say more?- Page 7

Jim Colyer WHITE SUPREMACIST + bud David Duke. Need I say more?

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#152Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/26/12 at 10:40pm

...that's really despicable. It really puts a cap on all of it.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#153Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/27/12 at 10:19am

I'm actually starting to think Jimbo probably thinks of "white supremacist" as an honorific; it's probably a title he's proud of.

I say we go with "racist sack of sh*t" from now on.

thetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
#154Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/27/12 at 10:40pm

The Neo Nazis and Mr. Colyer. There's no end to he links to this guy land his ilk. Don't most NORMAL people avoid using their real names on internet postings? Shows what dumb ****s they are. I don't know whether to laugh, cry or be outraged.
oops - link-

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t914974/ Updated On: 9/27/12 at 10:40 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#155Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/27/12 at 11:11pm

How can you even stomach to GO to that site, even to dig up dirt on our racist dirtbag?

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#156Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/27/12 at 11:14pm

Well that's official. Not only a white supremacist but also a cretin that posts on a site heavily monitored by law enforcement agencies because it is a well known fact people who post on there are connected to hate crimes and even murder.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#157Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/27/12 at 11:18pm

Indeed, strummergirl. That place is full of legitimately dangerous people- the sort of people who not only pray for a race war, but try to make it happen.

And Jim Crow-lyer says he's praying that no one thinks he's a racist.

thetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
#158Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/27/12 at 11:35pm

@Kad: Actually I can not stomach those sites, but to fight the enemy, one must KNOW the enemy.

FindingNamo
#159Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/29/12 at 8:46pm

Jim Crow-lyer! Hahahaha!

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#160Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/29/12 at 8:54pm

Notice how many more page hits these JimCoward-lyer threads receive. I think Jimmy's nutty friends are trolling.

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

FindingNamo
#161Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 9/29/12 at 9:00pm

I think he's being Google Bombed.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#163Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 5:19pm

But we can still say things like, "Jim Colyer believes non-whites are genetically inferior", "Jim Colyer writes like a third grader on painkillers", "Jim Crow-lyer", etc. ... right?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#164Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 5:20pm

"Why does Jim Colyer hate America?" is now the last link of the first page when you Google "Jim Colyer."

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#165Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 5:20pm

Funny. Jordan's post, which I was responding to, which said he was temporarily banned for calling Jim "White Power" Colyer a bad name, is gone.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#166Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 5:21pm

I don't know. Everytime I mention how My account was suspended for calling Jim Colyer out, it's automatically deleted.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#167Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 5:27pm

Maybe BWW actually means, "Be White, World."

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#168Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 5:29pm

I apologized for the way I called him out on it and I admit, it was inappropriate. But I won't stop calling him a dirty racist because that's what he is.

I just don't know why my posts refering to being banned from the site for calling him out on his DISGUSTING RACIST behavior keep getting deleted.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#169Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 5:33pm

The sooner you stop trying to figure out the rhyme or reason to how BWW is moderated (hint - there isn't!), the happier you'll be!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#170Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 5:33pm

The sooner you stop trying to figure out the rhyme or reason to how BWW is moderated (hint - there isn't!), the happier you'll be!

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#171Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 7:02pm

Agreed. A couple of weeks ago I was pissed at the moderators' random deletions, but there is no sense to it. Certainly more about being sued than free speech. Let's see if this stays up.

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#172Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 8:08pm

I mean, everything in this thread is right on the internet for everyone to see. It's not like it's hidden or private.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#174Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 8:24pm

Well, look at it this way.

ANYONE who types in Jim Colyer's name on Google gets his bigoted racist ignorant hateful comments. Jim can NEVER change that. He brought this all on himself. Using his real name. Spewing such hate. Bragging and gloating about his hate.All of this is out there for ANYONE to see. This MUST bother Jim and if it doesn't than he is dumber than any of us thought. Un American, Racist. Bigot.God hating. Anti Jesus Christ. All of these words describe this hateful man.

WE DID THAT! I am very proud of that. Jim must be a miserable old man with a lot of hate and resentment in his heart.We have done all this damage to him yet he keeps coming back asking for more.This must be one of the dumbest morons to ever walk the earth. The fact he even knows how to turn the computer on astounds me.

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

FindingNamo
#175Jim Colyer and his white Supremacist bud, David Duke. Need I say more?
Posted: 10/1/12 at 8:27pm

Do you think Jim Colyer has noted the similarities in Jordan Catalano's and Jesus Christ's initials? I mean, he *really* got my mind thinking about biblical connections after the 666 thread.

Videos