BARE Reviews

boggess Profile Photo
boggess
#25BARE Reviews
Posted: 12/14/12 at 9:45pm

Legitimate question- and I didn't want to start a new thread to ask- but why is Stafford in a lot of the promo/cast pictures? None of the other members of the creative team are in the pictures. He was in the No H8 campaign pics and is front and center in an NY Times pic, among others. Do other shows do this and I'm just completely missing it? Is there some reason why?

ksimone1120
#26BARE Reviews
Posted: 12/16/12 at 5:20pm

I would say pass and watch the original online.

OMG where can i watch it online?

AEA AGMA SM
#27BARE Reviews
Posted: 12/16/12 at 5:30pm

Youtube.

It's not that hard to find either.

LYLS3637 Profile Photo
LYLS3637
#28BARE Reviews
Posted: 12/16/12 at 9:00pm

Here's the link for the entire 2004 production starring Michael Arden, John Hill, Jenna Leigh Green, Aaron Lohr, and Natalie Joy Johnson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5GD2x7BcpA

"I shall stay until the wind changes."

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#29BARE Reviews
Posted: 12/16/12 at 9:51pm

And the wonderful Kaitlin Hopkins!

Updated On: 12/16/12 at 09:51 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#30BARE Reviews
Posted: 12/17/12 at 5:43am

LYSL -- your link doesn't work. You can cut and paste the address, but it seems you put it in the wrong box. (It goes in "optional link" then you can type whatever title you want in "link title".)

And the link is for Act I only....but the Act II link shows up on the side.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 12/17/12 at 05:43 AM

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#31BARE Reviews
Posted: 1/10/13 at 3:27am

I went to see the show tonight with 3 friends, we all LOVED it! I highly recommend this show.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-