pixeltracker

PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE- Page 3

PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#50PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/24/13 at 12:13am

Aww, Jordan! Have you got a comedy crush?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#51PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/24/13 at 12:14am

Maybe kinda sorta

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#52PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/24/13 at 2:40pm

I enjoyed watching. the only thing i didn't like was when the guy screwed up the first wives club joke- hand back your gay card sir! LOL, Glad he was corrected. also, the weird glitch when Patti was talking about the singing in Les Miz. guess that's why they call it 'watch what happens live" LOL.

Darreyl with an L!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#53PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/24/13 at 2:54pm

There wasn't a glitch. She said "SH*T" so they censored it.

carolineorchange21 Profile Photo
carolineorchange21
#54PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/24/13 at 4:01pm

it's a bit ridiculous one can't say s--t uncensored on an 11pm cable talk show.

Patti was wonderful - the host and other guests were true to form. There are a thousand and one more interesting things Andy Cohen could have asked her - see Jimmy Fallon's wonderful interview, and he had less time with her! - but oh, well.

I cringed and muted when he played 'stop taking pictures RIGHT NOW...' for her lol

"...ah, gays and their wit. Hell must be a laugh a minute!" -Evie Harris
Updated On: 1/24/13 at 04:01 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#55PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/24/13 at 4:19pm

In the After Show, Patti willingly "discusses" Catherine Zeta-Jones's "performance" on the Tony Awards.

After Show: Catherine's Clunker

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#56PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/24/13 at 7:15pm

Omg. she's hilarious on the after show!

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#57PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/24/13 at 7:38pm

"I'll talk about it!"

"Someone gave me a shot!" Updated On: 1/24/13 at 07:38 PM

bryan2
#58PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/25/13 at 8:22am

She is the most bitter jealous person. It amazes me that she dislikes CZJ because she sang SICK on the Tonys...oh thats right Patti is the perfect bway star -- She hates that they lowered the keys for Madonna but never mentions they did it for her in Sweeney.....She just doesnt get it ...she is a star only in NYC ...Most people dont even know who she is ..she disses Actors who come to NYC and basically give HUNDREDS of people jobs.. because they are not NYC actors...to be honest she is funny but her acting is basically very much the same in everything..she has very limited range ..PATTI GET HAPPY AND STOP BEING JEALOUS...A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC you are way to tough to be Deseree not feminine enough ...ROSE was perfect for you a bulldozer take charge woman ...And I still LOVE YOU BUT STOP WHINING ABOUT OTHERS

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#59PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/25/13 at 10:49am

Oh pshaw.

I hope that Patti never stops "whining about others." I hope she never stops being a bad girl.

Many of us love her a little bit more each time she whines or moans or bitches or boasts.

That's who she is and you're ridiculous to think she'll ever change or that you could change her.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#60PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/25/13 at 2:02pm

I've never thought of LuPone as whiny or bitter. I think she just calls it as she sees it (which, of course, doesn't make her right). And I think she knows EXACTLY what level of stardom she's achieved--and hasn't achieved. She's talked about it quite a bit, in fact.

As for "Night Music," she's certainly not my first choice for Desiree, but then neither was Zeta-Jones.

And the Hartford Courant said of her performance: "Call it craft, or art, or a case of a performer who has learned to trust in simplicity. But the way Patti LuPone shapes the vowel sounds in the lyrics of "Send in the Clowns," you don't hear someone auditioning for your tear ducts. You hear someone who can express a swirl of emotion without sloshing around in it, and getting the audience wet besides."

Which doesn't sound like they found her "too tough."

joshy Profile Photo
joshy
#61PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE
Posted: 1/25/13 at 6:40pm

Can someone PLEASE put this on youtube? None of those videos work in the UK. PATTI LUPONE IS GOING TO BE ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE