Open Letter to Finding Namo

#25re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 9:22am

I've never seen Sueleen this feisty.... Updated On: 1/29/04 at 09:22 AM

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#26re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 9:42am

Has anyone considered that innocentchoirboy is in fact Bulldog in disguise?

The second I read his first post, yes.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

FindingNamo
#27re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 10:23am

Thanks everybody. And, you know, I've got all your backs, too. Hairy or not.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

sheekala
#28re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 10:25am

My back will be hairy again in four to five weeks.

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum Bring gloom down to the minimum Have faith or pandemonium's Liable to walk upon the scene

FindingNamo
#29re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 10:32am

Call me!

etoile
#30open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 12:08pm

I'm not so quick to jump to the assumption that Innocent is Bulldog. But I do think he's someone who has posted on this board before. Several names come to mind. And they know who they are. No need to start another thread of lists.

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

FindingNamo
#31re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 12:13pm

Several identities jumped to my mind too. Bulldog was my first instinct, but really, just because we haven't heard from him at all during the time that Innocent was posting means NOTHING. I won't have a single word said against him because surely an Upper West Sider who wears blue plaid Brooks Brothers boxer shorts would never behave in such a manner.

Updated On: 1/29/04 at 12:13 PM

#32re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 3:37pm

I am not innocent! LOL

Directly to your point "popcultureboy" the board as I understand it prevents members from signing on with more than one screen name.

You may think what you like but if it keeps you up at night rest assured I am not innocent. It goes against my blue plaid Brooks Brothers boxers.

Bulldog

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#33re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 3:42pm

a-ha!! you'll notice that bulldog in his denial cerfully avoids the use of the poster's full screen name of "innocentchoirboy." i think we can all read between the lines here. and all those denials of innocence? like anyone thought that you were an innocent! oh methinks the bulldog protests too much! but then, i could just be bored and looking for something other than politics to harp on....toodles!

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#34re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 5:20pm

Well...Bulldog's statement can be read two ways.... is he saying that he is not Innocent (Choir Boy) or that he is NOT INNOCENT? Hmmmm, very interesting. The plot thickens.

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

robbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
#35re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 5:57pm

One never learns...does one.

I've now spent 7 minutes reading all the new posts.

RobO...WHERE'S MY F*CKING XXL T-SHIRT FOR MY FAT-@SS BODY??

re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'

"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."

#36re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 6:22pm

You guys & gals are too funny.

I am not "innocentchoirboy."

I'm surprised you'd believe I'd say the kind of things that character has said in his posts throughout this board.

I do however wear blue plaid boxers from Brooks Brothers. Those are the only type of underwear I wear.

Bulldog

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#37re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 6:26pm

eh, i never thought you were, but i got such a kick out of ya saying that you were not innocent, i had to try to prolong things. it's so seldom that one protests that they are "not" innocent.

yours for more confusion and meaningless babble.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

innocentchoirboy Profile Photo
innocentchoirboy
#38re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 1/29/04 at 6:48pm

i'm not innocentchoir boy either. but i'm flattered that you all think so.

"We ought to make the pie higher." --George W. Bush, South Carolina Republican Debate; February 15, 2000

Liza's Headband
#39re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 4:45pm

I miss Bulldog. Wasn't afraid to speak up and out against FN.

theaternut Profile Photo
theaternut
Liza's Headband
#41re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 4:54pm

theaternut. please summon him from hiding. This board could use someone like Bulldog right now.

theaternut Profile Photo
theaternut
#42re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 4:55pm

He used to be a moderator. Till he had some kind of on board meltdown.

FindingNamo
#43re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 4:55pm

Bulldog and I are friends. He has ALL the best attributes of a real bullgod, hairy, rough and tumble, and wouldn't stand for any of your crap.

Liza's Headband
#44re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 4:58pm

So you reconciled following his scathing open letter? That means there is still hope for us....

Also, I don't care what he would or wouldn't stand for. It's irrelevant. Anyone who is willing to step up and speak out against your vile ways on a public message board is a true winner in my book.

xoxo

FindingNamo
#45re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:03pm

No there is no hope for you at all.

And people here keep telling you over and over.

People and relationships change all the time.

Ever since you finally finally got the message that I was never a professor at a college you never went to you have never once copped to what an idiot you made out of yourself or what your game plan was. Instead, you continue to make veiled threats about others, by my most recent count, papalovesmamboy today and paljoey last week.

The problem isn't me of today or me of the past, it's YOU, head case.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#46re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:05pm

How many hours do you think this idiot spent searching for "just the right" thread to bump up?

FindingNamo
#47re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:06pm

Not many, and he's not bothering to read anything but the first couple of posts so he's moving QUICK.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#48re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:09pm

Went all the way back to 04? Really? And here I thought school break was still months away.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Liza's Headband
#49re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: open letter to '...not so innocent'
Posted: 9/16/14 at 5:14pm

If by "veiled threats" you mean "playful jokes," then sure. OK.

Also, people and relationships do constantly change and evolve. But you have not. You are still the same miserable poster you were in 2004...and 2005....and 2006. Brutally chewing up others who just respectfully disagreed with you or, perhaps, viciously attacking young theatre enthusiasts who simply wanted to vent their feelings on a message board.

Where's your compassion, man? Did you lose it back in the 1980s? Many of us went through that stuff. You are not the only one. Are you so irreversibly scarred from the epidemic that you cannot lighten up a bit, live and let live, and simply move on when a person doesn't see things your way? And in a virtual world, no less.

I end with this, as put so beautifully by Bulldog (who I wish would come back to these Boards):

Sometimes I believe you need to be heartily pushed back plus I think you relish the public humiliation as it gives you what you crave most--attention and the chance to be perceived as victim.