pixeltracker

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.- Page 12

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#275MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 2:14pm

Although this case has garnered national attention, it's entirely possible that this case will be moved outside of Boston. Again, everyone knows about the case, but almost everyone in Boston was impacted by the lockdown, so I can't see them being able to seat a jury.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
FindingNamo
#277MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 3:03pm

Boston.com has a PDF of the criminal complaint lodged against him, containing the charges. It does say the poor carjacked guy rolled down his passenger side window when a guy tapped on it on a Cambridge Street. And that he eventually escaped at the gas station. I can't imagine having the fortitude to try such a thing.
the affadavit

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#278MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 3:13pm

There's now some speculation that the older brother might have been involved in an unsolved triple homicide--including his supposed close friend--a couple years ago.

Link

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#279MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 3:26pm

i feel sorry for that cretins wife... she sounds like another Marina Oswald

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311809/Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-Boston-bomber-married-Katherine-Russell-converted-Islam-marry-him.html

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#280MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 3:33pm

She and her child should move and change their names. They don't deserve his legacy.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#281MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 3:50pm

Tsarnaev Brothers May Have Planned To Go To NYC After Boston Marathon Bombings

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#282MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 3:55pm

""She and her child should move and change their names. They don't deserve his legacy. ""

Well there is hope. Marina got remarried and became a citizen (she was russian) and had some children and has pretty much had an uneventful life though she his on record as saying she didnt think LHO did it.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 4/22/13 at 03:55 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#283MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 5:40pm

Sue--if you persist in using terms like "cretin," I'm going to have to waterboard you. Again.

Please do not post in these threads unless you agree to post like an adult.

Even the children who post on BoradwayWorld are more adult than you.

Here's an interesting Andrew Sullivan blog that delineates why this undoubtedly was an act of jihad but may NOT have been an act of terrorism.

There is a difference, you know. Unless you want to be a "cretin" about it.
The Dish: Yes, Of Course It Was Jihad

FindingNamo
#284MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 5:49pm

Yeah Sue, you don't have to try so hard to prove you're tougher than -- and toughest on -- a 19 year old bomber.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#285MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:04pm

Why not just slap him with your d*ck Sue?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
Updated On: 4/22/13 at 06:04 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#286MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:07pm

Now Canadians officials announced that they foiled a plot to bomb the train from Toronto to New York.

It is unrelated to the Boston marathon bombing. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Canada Charges Two In Plot To Attack Train Line With Al-Qaida's Help

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#287MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:22pm

Seriously I don't understand why you guys get so upset with me calling those terrorists animals or cretins. You guys (not pj though) have called me far worse and I haven't killed anyone to my knowledge. I'm not apologizing for it.

Snafu you're like a car alarm. Annoying backgrown noise. Your constant vileness and disgusting Posts towards me are uncalled-for.

Updated On: 4/22/13 at 06:22 PM

Reginald Tresilian
ghostlight2
#289MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:30pm

"Snafu you're like a car alarm. Annoying backgrown noise. You're vileness and disgusting Posts towards me make me think your dog was glad to get away from your negativity. "

I'll second that "Wow", and raise you a "How can even a troll be so hateful and hurtful?". We've been shown true colors here, people. Can we all now start pretending there's an ignore button and stop responding to this troll?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#290MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:30pm

Bringing in the dog? You've gone too far.

Dogs are sacrosanct, to decent human beings, if not to cretins.

To paraphrase, Joseph Welch, "You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, Sue? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#291MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:41pm

Pleease stop with the righteous indignation. She stalks me on every thread with vileness thrown at me. Ive yried ignoring it for weeks. She crossed any line there may have been when she said I had a D**k. How would you feel guys feel if someone said you had a c**t

ghostlight2
#292MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:45pm

There really isn't a lot of substance to that Canadian story, PJ. I hope we hear more details on it soon.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#293MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 6:48pm

"How would you feel guys feel if someone said you had a c**t"

HAHA, to some that might be a compliment, and I say that in the best way possible.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Reginald Tresilian
#294MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 7:06pm

Good point, Jane. Great to have one; choosing to be one, on the other hand . . .

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#295MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 7:19pm

Sorry, Sue, you crossed a line. That was totally uncalled for. If you had any sort of humanity, you would edit that post to remove that horrid statement.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

FindingNamo
#296MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 7:51pm

Yer done for, Sue. Done for.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#297MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 7:57pm

ok im fair. Ill remove when she removes the dozen foul disgusting posts she made at my expense

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#298MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 7:59pm

Fair? no. you hit the bottom. UNDER the bottom.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#299MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:01pm

Why not just remove yourself from the board completely? Then you'd never have to see all those foul and disgusting posts again.

Videos