MARYANN PLUNKETT

TappingMan Profile Photo
TappingMan
#1MARYANN PLUNKETT
Posted: 5/24/13 at 10:08am

Hi. I was able to see her in Agnes of God and Me and My Girl.
Was wondering if anyone knew what she might be up to as of late.
She is a very talented singer and actress.
Thanks.

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#2MARYANN PLUNKETT
Posted: 5/24/13 at 10:38am

I saw her in Agnes of God (ages ago), too. She was such a huge talent.

I think she lives in L.A. and appears on TV, now and then.

She's married to actor Jay O. Sanders, who works all the time.

IMDb.com

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

TappingMan Profile Photo
TappingMan
#2MARYANN PLUNKETT
Posted: 5/24/13 at 10:44am

Thanks.
I always thought her singing voice was very special.
Would love to see her in a musical again.

Or anything really.

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#3MARYANN PLUNKETT
Posted: 5/24/13 at 11:11am

She had a small but strong role in the first couple episodes of netflix's House of Cards. She was wonderful.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4MARYANN PLUNKETT
Posted: 5/24/13 at 11:39am

I saw her this past November in SORRY, at the Public.
SORRY NYTimes Review

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#5MARYANN PLUNKETT
Posted: 5/24/13 at 12:03pm

She's appeared in all of Richard Nelson's Apple plays at the Public and will be appearing in them this fall, I believe. She also played Alice More in A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS on Broadway opposite Langella. I believe she and Sanders live in New York as they are both active in theatre.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

bryan2
#6MARYANN PLUNKETT
Posted: 5/24/13 at 12:03pm

She is a Boston girl ...saw her in Boston in The three Penny Opera..then Agnes Of God ..then Sunday in the Park on BWAY and topped off with Me and My Girl...she was better and better in each of these..she was great in Sunday In the Park..blew me away.... An amazing talent...COME BACK TO MUSICALS MARYANN!!!!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#7MARYANN PLUNKETT
Posted: 5/24/13 at 1:23pm

I forgot she replaced Bernadette Peters in Sunday In the Park With George. Very cool.

She was up for a Drama Desk Award this year for "Sorry!"

But she hasn't been on Broadway since 2008 (A Man For All Seasons). It's time! Come back!

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

bryan2