pixeltracker

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#1New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 11:39am

Thanks for the idea Namo!

Only one ground rule: NO DISCUSSIONS. Simply cut and paste the troll post and say which thread it's in, but don't discuss it.

If the troll responds here, remember: Just ignore it!

I'll start with the one Namo called out:

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#2New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 11:39am

"be careful Jordan, if he is a man of color, you may be called a racist for having him removed"

--I Need Some Real Advice thread

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#2New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 11:52am

Any of you Geniuses get a chance to see that over shouting, cant understand a word they are saying, dark, no memorable tunes show for a 6th grade auditorium yet. Be honest, are you going back ? and more importantly, are you going to reccm it to anyone?. Dig this. Bernie (I love my Ice Cream ) Carvel says on National Television. " Its a Grown Up Show that you may want to bring your Kids to " Im a ticket Broker and this show is losing steam faster than any show I can remember. Tickets are ALL over every exchange, Great Ceasars Ghost !!!!

Matilda, Was I right? Admit it

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#3New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 11:55am

"PULEEZE. If the williams did this all we would hear about is how groundbreaking it is. At least maria doesnt bully teenage ballgirls, judges or blame rape victims for getting raped."

Thread: Sharapova to be change name to Sugarpova for US Open

Updated On: 8/20/13 at 11:55 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#4New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 11:55am

I am well on record as saying f--k tolerance.

Finding Namo
Thread - R.I.P. Margaret Thatcher

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 8/20/13 at 11:55 AM

ghostlight2
#5New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:01pm

Best idea for a thread in ages, Pal Joey.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#6New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:05pm

One of the posts quoted here has already been edited in the original thread. Interesting.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#7New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:08pm

Native Americans were killed by Europeans not Americans, you insipid twat.

Olympic Boycott over Russian Anti-gay laws?
Posted: 7/25/13 at 02:11pm JORDAN

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#8New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

Rip a page from my playbook, you say? You've already ripped off the entire thing! You poor, pathetic soul, you.You don't even realize that you've been imitating my writing style for some time now, with the most embarrassing results. You're like the crow in the fable about the crow and the peacock. You can bedeck yourself in all the peacock's feathers you please-- you'll still be just a crow, only a more ridiculous-looking one

Thread - Do You Avoid Matinees?

....but the world goes 'round

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#9New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

nah,my dad loves me! taking me to Europe this summer! im sure your dad wants to blow HIS brains out to have such a bitter unhappy little dweeb as a child LOL, deny all you want you know im right!

you lonely? i guess the you got all the sand out of your vasoline

This gem of a thread Updated On: 8/20/13 at 12:08 PM

CarlosAlberto
#10New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:17pm

my two cents... i would say that is better then cursing them, telling them you woould shoot them or kill them, wishing them dead, insulting their intelligence, nation of origin or family. or cursing at them. I mean you wouldnt do that in the real world, or in person i bet.

but really the best thing would be to be polite, and kind while of course agreeing to disagee. Kill them with kindness i say. a smile is more disarming then a fist.

Thread: Russian gold medalists kiss on stand - - -

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#11New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:24pm

I actually would prefer being igtnored then called vile names that you vwould lead a boycott if somene else said them.

-Troll Moratorium Month, Everyone? I'm Willing

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#12New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:29pm

^ This phrasing and spelling, especially when there is also

you ever think that some people are on an IPAD or IPHONE and not a computer?

Thread - R.I.P. Margaret Thatcher

FindingNamo
#13New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:29pm

"Love or Hate ObamaCare, it makes you think twice when Congress PASSES IT, then EXEMPTS THEMSELVES!!!"

Obama on the links today

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Liza's Headband
#14New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:31pm

"i think its fun. its not like shes sponsoring vibrators or cigarettes. NAMO is right, it certainly isnt as bad as Alec Baldwin railing against big banks and doing Capitol One Commercials which he has every right to do, even if its hypocritical "

'Sharapova to be name change...'

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#15New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:33pm

Any of you Geniuses get a chance to see that over shouting, cant understand a word they are saying, dark, no memorable tunes show for a 6th grade auditorium yet. Be honest, are you going back ? and more importantly, are you going to reccm it to anyone?. Dig this. Bernie (I love my Ice Cream ) Carvel says on National Television. " Its a Grown Up Show that you may want to bring your Kids to " Im a ticket Broker and this show is losing steam faster than any show I can remember. Tickets are ALL over every exchange, Great Ceasars Ghost !!!!

Thread: Matilda, Was I Right? Admit It

CarlosAlberto
tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#17New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:37pm

That one is so trollish it got posted twice!

....but the world goes 'round

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#18New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:39pm

Sorry, Marianne!

CarlosAlberto
#19New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:42pm

did the mayor in that play tell the police to ingnore the rioting and looting ? i heard thats what dinkins did.

Thread: Disturbing Hotel Experience

Wildcard
#20New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:47pm

"I am well on record as saying f--k tolerance.

Finding Namo
Thread - R.I.P. Margaret Thatcher"

THREAD: New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!

CarlosAlberto
#21New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:48pm

Smugcondescendingbullyofthelast10years do you ever get tired of bring wrong?

Thread: Julia Ioffe's hilarious evisceration of Lawrence O'Donnell

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#22New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 12:55pm

Another stupid Russian Twat

Monday, Russia Confirmed Enforcement of Law During Olympics -

Jordan Catalano

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#23New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 1:31pm

Another Russian whore?!?!!?

Sharapova to be change name to Sugarpova for US Open
Carlos Alberto Posted: 8/20/13 at 01:16pm

CarlosAlberto
#24New BWW Game: You're A Troll When You Post Something Like THIS!
Posted: 8/20/13 at 1:54pm

Horrible. unfortunately this is too common here in USA as well, i mean if youre not safe in HOLLYWOOD, youre not safe anywear

Posted by A Russian Whore (who can't spell)

Thread: 5 Russian men assault a trans woman

Updated On: 8/20/13 at 01:54 PM