Glenn and Patti... together??

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#1Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/8/14 at 4:59pm

Ms. Close is appearing on American Horror Story this season. Will she be in scenes with Patti? Patti was gracious enough to forgive her at the 2012 Kennedy Center Honors, so maybe?

That could we wild!
Glenn Close to appear on American Horror Story: Coven

Gothampc
#2Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/8/14 at 5:04pm

Maybe this is the start of a new trend?

Can a reconciliation between Diana and Mary be far off?

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#2Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/8/14 at 5:45pm

Alas, too late for Joan and Olivia.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#3Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/8/14 at 6:37pm

I wish all the divas would just get along!

Patty Duke and Barbara Parkins would be another good reunion.

SidebySidebyLogan Profile Photo
SidebySidebyLogan
#4Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/8/14 at 7:05pm

Maybe it's a clever ruse to get her in a room full of pointy objects....

I am beyond excited!! I was so depressed about Jessica Lange announcing that she wanted to leave after season 4 but with the continued casting coups Ryan Murphy has certainly proven he has the muscle to move the show on without her. My wishlist of actresses for future appearances is a mile long but Cherry Jones is at the top. She, along with Sarah Paulson and Zachary Quinto would be some trifecta!

It's not really horror per se but I'd like a noir themed season.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#5Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 11:40am

This season of AHS has been all over the map. While there have been some fun moments, I don't think it was very good. They could never quite decide what it was about.

promisespromises2 Profile Photo
promisespromises2
#6Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 12:26pm

Well I guess last nights episode answered that question...

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#7Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 12:27pm

^ not really, since she's been in that situation before on the show.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

promisespromises2
#8Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 12:28pm

^True! AHS is seriously all over the place this season.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#9Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 12:33pm

I wanted to see more of that sexy Frankenstein kid. They took the best parts of all the jocks, so.. well the imagination runs wild!

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#10Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 1:02pm

Last night's episode was a disaster. Also, hadn't Patti LuPone's character died already or did I just imagine that? Did she die again? So strange.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

givesmevoice
#11Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 1:04pm

She was shot and killed a few episodes back, but Lily Rabe resurrected her at the end of the episode.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#12Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 1:07pm

I really enjoyed last night's episode.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#13Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 1:16pm

Again, there were cool moments last night. Stevie Nicks singing and all that. But the story really makes very little sense at this point. I can't even follow what is happening with Danny Houston. What is he supposed to be? A ghost? Can people other than Jessica Lange see him?

promisespromises2
#14Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 2:21pm

^My dad and I had a fight about that, and we have no idea!

He just appears at random moments at this point. I think they are adding way too many characters and are going willy-nilly with the ones they have now. I'm still deeply in love with the show, though. It's refreshing to say "what the f" rather than "I know what's going to happen" for once.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#15Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 2:28pm

I agree with Reg...my favorite episode of the season, thus far.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#16Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 2:41pm

Just show some more of Evan Peters' ass and I'll be satisfied!

Reginald Tresilian
#17Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/9/14 at 2:44pm

But I agree this season has been a big ol' mess. Lots of fun, but a mess. And not particularly scary, but that's okay.

givesmevoice
#18Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/10/14 at 8:48am

Well Ryan Murphy said to Entertainment Weekly that Patti's character is dead for good this time, so there's that.

'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy talks Stevie Nicks' debut on 'Coven' and which witches are actually dead -- EXCLUSIVE

Mark-o
#19Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/10/14 at 9:25am

I wish Glenn would viciously face slap Patti for all of us.

Reginald Tresilian
#20Glenn and Patti... together??
Posted: 1/10/14 at 10:56am

All of whom?