pixeltracker

Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?- Page 2

Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#25Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/9/14 at 6:16pm

Sorry but I am beyond confused by your story, bdn.

You said that you were 16th in line and got 2 tickets yet the custodian told you that there were only 5 tickets available for the matinee and the evening was sold out. Did you buy rush tickets? Did you stay in line the whole time?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

bdn223 Profile Photo
bdn223
#26Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/9/14 at 6:31pm

Yes I got rush tickets and have tried to edit the story to make it clearer. Yes I stayed in line the whole time, but debated leaving several times because of what was previously written on this board. I was glad I did not in the end though since I did get seats.
Sorry morning was just really confusing.

mamaleh
#27Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/10/14 at 12:02pm

So are they selling standing room? Or do they plan to?

bdn223 Profile Photo
bdn223
#28Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/10/14 at 12:05pm

As of right now they are not as far as I know, but Mary Poppins did have standing room so it seems likely Aladdin will too.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#29Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/10/14 at 12:19pm

For what it's worth, I got one of the 3 rush tickets sold on Friday ( 2/28 ).

I was Row K in the Orch on the far right side. And, yes, it was labeled as "Partial View."

However, I don't feel I missed a single thing. For $32.50, I was 11 rows from the stage and had a great view. For half a second, the carpet flew out of my sightlines during "A Whole New World" but it turned around and was back center stage almost immediately.

Personally, for what I paid, I was not disappointed considering that I could have paid almost double to sit in the balcony behind a pole.

In my opinion, I wouldn't let "partial view" deter you from this show.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde
Updated On: 3/10/14 at 12:19 PM

mamaleh
#30Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/10/14 at 12:31pm

What time did you arrive for rush that day?

djoko84
#31Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/10/14 at 4:15pm

I'm thinking of rushing tomorrow. What time should I get to the box office? Also, someone on here said it opens at 9 and not 10? Thanks for your help!

bdn223 Profile Photo
bdn223
#32Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/10/14 at 5:33pm

I would be there by at latest at 7am. The box office opens at 9am, so you won't have to war that long.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#33Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/16/14 at 6:32pm

What's the word on this recently? How early should I get there during the week?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

theaterfan862 Profile Photo
theaterfan862
#34Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/17/14 at 6:58pm

Bump! How has the line been lately?

wickedfan11 Profile Photo
wickedfan11
#35Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/17/14 at 9:12pm

I'm considering rushing this tomorrow. What time should I get there?

UPDATE: I rushed Aladdin this morning without success (3/18/2014). I arrived at the theatre around 6:45 and was 11th in the line, which was huge by the time the box office opened. Only the first 8 people got tickets. Updated On: 3/18/14 at 09:12 PM

heyheyitsjayjay
#36Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/19/14 at 4:53am

so it sounds like the rush seats are really limited? does anyone know if the rush seats are designated or if they move around like best available?

mamaleh
#37Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/19/14 at 11:37am

By the way, I inquired at the box office about standing room and was told they are NOT planning to sell standing room for the show.

curare
#38Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/21/14 at 6:53pm

Tried the rush today, was 7th in line at 5:30 AM. Guy ahead of me got the very last rush ticket. I wouldn't try getting rush tickets now unless you're willing to wait there from 5 AM. -_- Then again, today is Friday, so I'm not sure what the odds will be on a weekday M-Th. Personally, I would never go through this again, haha, but for anyone who wants to try, I would wait a few weeks first. Woman ahead of me said she tried it last night, on opening day, but all was sold out.

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#39Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/22/14 at 9:20am

I got here at 6:15 this morning and am 10th on line. There were 32 people on line by 7:30 and now there are over 50 people. I'll update with how many tickets they give out.

mamaleh
#40Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/22/14 at 10:43am

If anyone's planning to do a solo rush tomorrow (Sunday), could you please PM me today? Thanks!

Updated On: 3/22/14 at 10:43 AM

ArtMan
#41Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/22/14 at 10:58am

Curare, that stinks to be in line at 5:30 and still not get a ticket.

pli1018
#42Anyone planning to rush ALADDIN tomorrow?
Posted: 3/23/14 at 11:10pm

Just_John, did you end up getting tickets?
I'm thinking about rushing on Wednesday morning and wondering how the post-opening crowds have been.