pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)- Page 13

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#300RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/5/14 at 11:57pm

Apparently Drag Race is planning something special. First Coco's strange gap and ignoring questions about Drag Race, now apparently Heklina from Trannyshack was requested to audition.

In addition to Season 7 a list of past Queens were sent requests to block out time this summer for All Stars 2. Willam's also appeared to change his tune about being on All Stars as he said this today on Tumblr in regards to it "p.s. I rarely say NO. If someone’s got a check, I’ve got a talent." and he's got a gap in his schedule for all of July until the middle of August.

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#301RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/6/14 at 1:20am

While on the subject of a season of Legends, I'd nominate Miss Richmond 1981 and Dixie Longate to be included in the cast. Those girls aren't much in the beauty queen department, but man, would they nail Snatch Game.

TheatreFan4
#302RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/6/14 at 1:34am

The only problem I seem to have is that every single Legend Drag Queen I can think of is camp. I mean I want Hedda & Coco and that's already camp overload with just the two of them.

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#303RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/6/14 at 8:08am

Didn't Hedda audition for the show quite a few times in the past? The thing about Hedda is her look is nothing special. It's different outfits in a shade of green. Much like Coco. I absolutely adore her, but I feel like the "realness" is part of the shtick. I can't imagine Coco walking the runway in anything else other than a simple black dress with a cup of Tension Tamer.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#304RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/6/14 at 9:56am

Well, Visage will HATE Hedda with all the green.

I am really interested to see where this is heading. There were some almost legendary Continental Pageant girls who would just exude beauty and sex. The problem is that there's mostly surgery there. I think legendary and I think camp.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

TheatreFan4
#305RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/7/14 at 2:31am

So... this is a thing that exists in this world now...

This is truly the epitome of missing the point. Lady Marmalade is for POWERHOUSE VOICES and you record it with 4 Non-Singing Drag Queens!? It's embarrassing. Like really embarrassing. Why would they do this? I'm not going to lie and say I don't like Hot Couture & Bring It, but when Manila (self confessed "Well I can sing with autotune") is the best vocalist you have it's time to rethink somethings. Ditch Carmen and get honorary Heather Miss Stacy Layne Bryant Matthews Lattisaw Q who knows how to tear up a god damn song.

JerseyGirl2
#306RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/7/14 at 5:35am

^Yuck.

Apparently the Bianca's luggage got lost, so she made a mad dash through Walmart, putting together an emergency drag kit with shaving cream, razors, pantyhose, bras, make up, brushes, etc. lol I would have paid more to see that than an actual show.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

TheatreFan4
#307RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/7/14 at 9:26pm

They did not heed Patti's warning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DAl8PIT7QE

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#308RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/7/14 at 10:09pm

Yeah, Hedda was on a few of the casting specials.

TheatreFan4
artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#310RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/19/14 at 8:24am

Bianca Del Rio posted on Facebook this morning that Maddox Maddison lost his battle with skin cancer.

I'm not finding any official info. But that's not surprising as he's not really a mainstream news person.
Bianca's Facbook

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

JerseyGirl2
#311RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/19/14 at 9:09am

I just saw that it was posted elsewhere, too. Truly unbelievable. It was so fast.

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#312RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/19/14 at 9:28am

Very sad.

A radical change of pace. Did you know Bianca del Rio didn't want to do Judge Judy for Snatch Game? Her original choice was revealed as part of the second IndieGoGo campaign for Hurricane Bianca: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lo6WIiDcrw

I know why she couldn't do that character, but it's a brilliant choice.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#313RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/19/14 at 2:12pm

A friend who worked with Maddox just posted the info as well. So very sad. And I thought I wouldn't be in the mood to see that Dora video, trent, but Goddamn was that funny and just what was needed!

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#314RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/19/14 at 3:27pm

It's been pretty rough for the American drag scene over the past few years with the death of Sahara a few years back and in the last six months, Lady Tajma Hall and Maddox.

JerseyGirl2
#315RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 6/19/14 at 4:27pm

He was tweeting just a few hours before he died. He said he was out getting new makeup and brushes and was going to post a video. He was only diagnosed 6 or 7 weeks ago. That's just terrifying.

Videos