pixeltracker

I'm at a leather bar right now- Page 7

I'm at a leather bar right now

FindingNamo
#150I'm at a leather bar right now
Posted: 3/1/15 at 5:59pm

I went to the beer bust at The Eagle NYC once. I was almost back to normal by the time I had dinner with papalovesmambo the next night at 6.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

FindingNamo
#151Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/9/15 at 10:39am

Of COURSE the Germans showed up in my leather bar thread.

Sorry friends, this is a scat free space.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#151Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/9/15 at 11:29am

I went to my first leather party awhile ago...I have a friend who belongs to Onyx. It was....interesting.

FindingNamo
#152Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/28/15 at 3:35pm

All right c cks and hens, I'm bumping this thread because I plan to be reporting live again tonight and it will just make it easier to find the thread in the dim dim lighting. I don't really want to give away the theme I hear is planned at the leather bar this evening, but I think you're gonna LOVE it. Think up questions! xox ow!

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#153Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/28/15 at 10:54pm

Wait, Namo, did you completely overlook the leather fest at BLACK PARTY last Saturday? The place was super fun, and super-costume-y for a change. ( I had no idea harnesses with butt-less underwear were so much in vogue again.) Who knows, I could have tripped over you in the back room maze...

FindingNamo
#154Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/28/15 at 11:23pm

Oh I wasn't there and I've never been, which is probably for the best because as far as I know they've yet to release Truvada Extra Strength.

Meanwhile, I'm in a former industrial city in the Northeast at a leather bar where the theme is *supposed" to be Underbear party. But nobody's in his underwear, which is a shame because my boxers have cute pigs on them but nobody can see.

Anyway, I'm here, the house is blasting and the SamAdams Rebel IPA is flowing so Ask Me Anything!!!!!

xo

FindingNamo
#155Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/28/15 at 11:51pm

1). There are a few women here whom I think might think they are Doris from Looking. But I dont t know.

2) there's a lot of scent of patchouli but this is the East Coast, proving I don't understand Millennials AT ALL.

3) Mr. Sam Adams manufactures a delicious Rebel IPA.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#156Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/29/15 at 12:24am

"there's a lot of scent of patchouli but this is the East Coast, proving I don't understand Millennials AT ALL.

I think the same thing is going on in the West. But we also get the smell of other herbs. "

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#157Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/29/15 at 12:24am

Happy hunting Namo. I hope you are having a fun evening.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

The Glenbuck Laird Profile Photo
The Glenbuck Laird
#158Participants for study on reading
Posted: 3/29/15 at 8:21am

He he, my funniest thread title yet on BWW.

FindingNamo
#159I am at a leather bar right now
Posted: 5/8/15 at 11:46pm

I'm back at the leather bar where they're having a leather contest. I forgot how much I hate leather contests.  There's more process points than a lesbian therapy group but without the psychological breakthroughs. 

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#160I am at a leather bar right now
Posted: 5/9/15 at 12:51am

How do you win a leather contest?

FindingNamo
#161I am at a leather bar right now
Posted: 5/9/15 at 12:59am

You won't believe this. There is only one contestant for each of two titles. And yet, and yet, they are going through the entire three day affair because, although they have no competition, "they are not automatic winners."  I think the titles are Mr Boy and Mr Bootblack although those could be the judges. Seriously. 

In other surprising news, I heard a new Madonna song in a gay bar for the first time in a decade. It was Living for Love ( Offer Nissan Dub). Congrats Madonna, you're still replicant!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#162I am at a leather bar right now
Posted: 5/9/15 at 8:35am

Whenever you bump this thread, I always either picture you like this...

...or like this:

FindingNamo
#163I am at a leather bar right now
Posted: 5/9/15 at 1:25pm

I wish!

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#164I am at a leather bar right now
Posted: 5/10/15 at 11:56am

"I wish!"

AH! going "Into The Woods"? then, Happy ever after!!! ( or at least an hour or 2) I am at a leather bar right nowI am at a leather bar right now