pixeltracker

X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy- Page 4

X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#75X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 4/20/14 at 11:16pm

Some of those comments on that blog....wow.

....but the world goes 'round

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#76X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 4/20/14 at 11:38pm

Speaking of the industry turning a blind eye to an open secret, Terry Richardson insisting a model had to have sex with him to get her photographed made the rounds on social media today.

So there is your straight male equivalent, if you must.

ArtMan
#77X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 4/21/14 at 8:10am

I agree with Reginald. The word "forcible" makes me doubt some of the story. However, If the boy was under 18 whether he chose to fly with him to Hawaii,etc. under the law, it is statutory rape. The law is the law. I don't believe the boy lied about his age. I just don't believe he was forced into anything, including the sexual acts. Singer is a grown man who chose to have sex with a minor. Now he needs to pay for his consequences. It seems like he has used his power in Hollywood for some time and felt he was above the law. He is nothing but a pedophile. But he's not the first in Hollywood, whether you're into young girls or young boys, and he won't be the last.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
beautywickedlover
EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#80X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 5/4/14 at 5:19pm

I wonder if this has affected the X-Men marketing. I did notice that pretty soon after the allegations, ABC stopped name dropping Singer in their constant ads for the ridiculous Black Box which he is a producer on

EricMontreal22
#81X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 5/5/14 at 3:17pm

And according to Ent Weekly that is exactly why they removed his name from Black Bo promos (and he won't be doing any press for X-Men.)

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#82X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 5/5/14 at 11:29pm

I think the strangest, and darkest, element of this story is his creation of an openly pedophilic/pederastic themed web TV series decades ago, about a teenage gay guy who moves in with some cool older gay men and becomes ambiguously either their roommate, their lover or their son figure.

Woody Allen, for all the wrong he has allegedly done, has at least never made semi-autobiographical art about his accusations as far as I know. That Singer, who has seen these allegations for decades, thought that creating such a show was still a good idea, surprises me.

EricMontreal22
#83X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 5/6/14 at 12:04am

What was the webseries? Was Singer officially involved (I assume so)--I must have missed that info.

FindingNamo
#84X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 6/3/14 at 11:57am

the accessory wrote: "Forcible" rape is not a real thing.

However, the FBI says it is a real thing and that's the terminology the bureau uses when they track the crime.

It just IS what they call it, so I hope the accessory adjusts its worldview and vocabulary at its earliest convenience.

The FBI website: Forcible rape

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 6/3/14 at 11:57 AM

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#85X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underaged Boy
Posted: 6/3/14 at 8:12pm

What web series?

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#86superman returns director bryan singer nailing young 'uns
Posted: 6/3/14 at 9:00pm

so that's real rape as opposed to the other kind?

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

EricMontreal22
#87superman returns director bryan singer nailing young 'uns
Posted: 6/4/14 at 3:19am

I was gonna ask what this webseries is too--I couldn't find anything. I didn't think there really were webseries "decades ago."

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#88superman returns director bryan singer nailing young 'uns
Posted: 6/5/14 at 11:50am

Eric; I don't think there was either. If this turns out to be a witch hunt.. I hope people are held responsible. Same if it happens to be true.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

dreaming Profile Photo
dreaming
#90superman returns director bryan singer nailing young 'uns
Posted: 6/5/14 at 1:38pm

Liza-The Barbour incident is what popped into my head first as well. (And I have major qualms with that case-too many questions about the timing on that one and the parents' involvement...too much to go into here. But, it's not always a clear cut situation. That one wasn't.)

beautywickedlover
#91superman returns director bryan singer nailing young 'uns
Posted: 9/22/14 at 8:02pm

After all the drama that has occurred, he has finalized the deal to direct the next 'X-Men' film.

Bryan Singer on Board to Direct X-MEN: APOCALYPSE