pixeltracker

The Bundy Ranch Standoff- Page 2

The Bundy Ranch Standoff

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#25The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 11:47am

Sean Hannity is friends with Racist and Neo Nazi Hal Turner. I doubt he will shy away from this at all.So, Bundy talks about these people getting money from the government and these people who do nothing. Meanwhile, he steals land from the government and refuses to pay taxes on it. I guess he is "working" on the land he has stolen so he does not see himself as the biggest moocher of them all. The hypocrisy and stupidity is amazing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/23/sean-hannity-confronted-o_n_92961.html

Jon Stewart has pretty much destroyed what little credibility (sounds funny when I say that out loud)Hannity had left on his show the other night. Just brilliant!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-fires-back-at-hannitys-word-turds-my-god-youre-the-arbys-of-news/

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Updated On: 4/24/14 at 11:47 AM

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#26The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 12:58pm

It's all a conspiracy!!!

These idiotic Bundy Supporters really need to be on some strong meds!

They refuse to believe their lying eyes and ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbnRnhrNFEY

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#27The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 1:28pm

Glenn Beck, who is ANTI-Bundy, just posted the video the Bundy supporters were demanding. Bundy's face is blurred, so they're calling it a fake.

http://youtu.be/agXns-W60MI

brdlwyr
#28The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 1:44pm

Stewart is hilarious!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#29The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 1:54pm

However, in Realityville, Mr. Bundy has the right to defend himself in a court of law. (I know, I know, only liberals have rights). In February 2014, Mr. Bundy lost a case in the 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals, but he still has legal rights.

According to Bundy, he only has Nevada states' rights: "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada. I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing." I wonder if he'd recognize the United States government had he won his case? And according to Article 1, Section 2 of the Nevada state constitution, the state of Nevada admits it is NOT a sovereign state:

The Constitution of the United States confers full power on the Federal Government to maintain and Perpetuate its existence, and whensoever any portion of the States, or people thereof attempt to secede from the Federal Union, or forcibly resist the Execution of its laws, the Federal Government may, by warrant of the Constitution, employ armed force in compelling obedience to its Authority.

Sounds like Bundy is mostly using the land for cherry picking.

Hypocrisy aside, if Bundy wants to argue "ancestral rights", then let the government grant the "ancestral rights" and give the land to the Paiute Indian tribe.

The reason Bundy can never win this fight is because his family DID pay grazing rights until 1993. That's subsequent acknowledgement and compliance with the law. His payment was specific performance and consideration. He can't claim that he had "no contract" with the US government. His acknowledgement invalidates an affirmative defense.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 4/24/14 at 01:54 PM

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#30The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 3:17pm

The network that made Bundy a star and could not stop talking about him 24/7 has suddenly gone silent.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/24/fox-goes-silent-on-bundy-after-racist-tirade/199007

In an interview with conspiracy extraordinaire Alex Jones, Bundy said he would appreciate it if The New York Times retracted their story.

'I would appreciate that. I think they should do that,' Bundy said. 'They're making it a racist type thing. I'm not racist.'

Why is it when you quote Republicans word for word verbatim they claim they 'were taken out of context' or that you 'misquoted them'. or that 'you just did not understand what I was saying'. Cowards who are too big of a p*ssy to admit they screwed up!

What will Bundy say next?

"I'm not racist, but...."

"Some of my best friends are black"

"I have a great relationship with the blacks"

Mister Matt
#31The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 3:44pm

Something something secede from the Union...

Goth seems to be really supportive and in tune with Bundy, so he'll undoubtedly know what Bundy will say next.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#32The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 3:47pm

I love watching these politicians who last week called Bundy a hero and praised him now downplay and try to distance themselves from this racist freeloader!

Mister Matt
#33The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 3:55pm

Something something McCain and Palin...

Cliven the Rancher...

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#34The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 3:57pm

Side bar: I know what this is all about, and I still read the subject line as "The Brady Bunch Standoff."

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#35The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 4:05pm

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

Reginald Tresilian
#36The Bundy Ranch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 4:20pm

Every single time.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#37The Brady Bunch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 4:34pm

The Brady Bunch Standoff

themysteriousgrowl
#38The Brady Bunch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 5:21pm

Which I believe went something like this

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#39The Brady Bunch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 5:27pm

The Brady Bunch Standoff

Are you sure it wasn't more...

themysteriousgrowl
#40The Brady Bunch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 5:30pm

I'm not!

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#41The Brady Bunch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 7:57pm

Even Sean Hannity had to walk back his support of Bundy.

JoeMyGod: Sean Hannity Is Very Upset That Cliven Bundy Is Making Teabaggers Look Bad

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#42The Brady Bunch Standoff
Posted: 4/24/14 at 8:08pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who only thinks of the Brady Bunch when I see this thread.

All those damn Federal Marshals! Marshals! Marshals!

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#43Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/24/14 at 8:08pm

He told Alex Jones He NEVER said "picking Cotton". He said it twice.
“No, I did not say picking cotton,” Bundy told Jones, according to an audio clip posted by journalist Adrian Chen. Bundy didn’t deny he said all the other stuff quoted in the New York Times — about African-Americans hanging out on porches, blithely aborting babies, being less free than when they were slaves, etc. — but insisted he never brought up cotton."

http://www.salon.com/2014/04/24/cliven_bundy_claims_he_never_said_black_people_were_better_off_picking_cotton_heres_video_that_proves_hes_lying/

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#44Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/24/14 at 9:45pm

Also not-so-strangely missing from the conversation: Goth!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Playbilly Profile Photo
Playbilly
#45Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/24/14 at 10:23pm

I've said it before: Let the the Tea Baggers have Montana. The like it up there anyway. Rest of us don't need it.

"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"

Reginald Tresilian
#46Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/25/14 at 11:22am

"I took this boot off so I wouldn’t put my foot in my mouth with the boot on," Bundy said. "Let me see if I can say something. Maybe I sinned, and maybe I need to ask forgiveness, and maybe I don't know what I actually said, but when you talk about prejudice, we're talking about not being able to exercise what we think.

“If I say 'Negro' or 'black boy' or 'slave,' if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be [offended], then Martin Luther King hasn't got his job done yet," he added. "We need to get over this prejudice stuff."

I'm glad he cleared that up

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#47Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/25/14 at 12:00pm

In fact, Mr. Bundy, Martin Luther King never got the chance to "finish his work."

He was shot dead.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#48Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/25/14 at 12:08pm

This guy is some piece of work.

He's the worst kind of bigot; the kind of person who has racism so entrenched in his psyche that he's not even able to understand what it is.

It's part and parcel of who he is.

....but the world goes 'round

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#49Gee, Goth is Awfully Quiet All of a Sudden!
Posted: 4/25/14 at 12:14pm

I'm still dying to see how all this is going to end.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali