pixeltracker

Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#1Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 5:14pm

I have an extra 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night at Playwright's let me know if you're interest via PM. First come first serve.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll
Updated On: 5/18/14 at 05:14 PM

HBBrock
#2Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 6:02pm

Hopefully someone offers to buy it and then doesn't show up like you once did to me years ago.

Won't forget that. Karma.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#2Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 6:12pm

My Grandmother died then you idiot. You wanna see the damn obit for proof since you can't seem to let things go and constantly have a bug up your ass for no reason?

ETA Furthermore, the next time you have a sad family emergency, and you post about it. I can't wait to be the first one in line to fill the entire thread with posts calling your issue bull**** and laughing at your situation like you're doing to me. If having your panties in a bunch is how you react over something minor, I wonder how you react when there is a legit disaster.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll
Updated On: 5/18/14 at 06:12 PM

HBBrock
#3Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 9:38pm

Would've helped to send a text to let me know. Instead I went downtown and waited and waited.

And I remember others saying at that time that you are known for doing that.

HBBrock
#4Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 9:44pm

Or atleast responded to my texts and emails.

You forgot that courtesy.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#5Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 9:47pm

Seems more of a private discussion guys....

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#6Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 9:52pm

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Tking0012
#8Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 10:05pm

When is the ticket for?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#9Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 11:08pm

When I think "Why would an extra ticket thread have so many replies?!" on BWW, how long will it take before I instinctually know to not click the link because you know it will just be negative drama?

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#10Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/18/14 at 11:47pm

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#11Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/19/14 at 12:28am

HBBrock

The world doesn't revolve around you and your needs. If I got this right, you're still standing there with your undies in a bunch because after getting
What was shocking news I didn't automatically think of you and your needs. That it. If you had any shred of human kindness (which, judging from your reactions and posts lead me to believe you don't) you would have dealt with
Things differently. Anyone with an inch of human
kindness in them (which, like I said excludes you) would have given the
Other person the benefit of the doubt and say something along the lines of "I'm sorry" and then would have put two and two together. In this case, once
I told you that I had a death in the family you should have had some basic level of
human understanding and realized that SH*T happens and while it would have been ok to be a little frustrated that you had to wait outside for
A bit, you should have been able to put two and two together and realized that
I didn't call you right away due to there being a death in my family. Get off your
Goddamn high horse and take a shower to stop yourself from reeking of self entitlement and move on with your life.

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#12Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/19/14 at 8:01am

WINSTON AND THE ANGRY INCH OF HUMAN KINDNESS

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

HBBrock
#13Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/19/14 at 10:23am

This is my last response because you don't deserve anymore.. When I had a death in my family, I contacted any commitment I had and let them know. You didn't have that respect that day, the next day, or any other day. Goodbye.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#14Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/19/14 at 10:35am

Oh so I think I get it now. Death is something that everyone deals with differently. It's something where there's really no right or wrong way to do so. Same with the grieving process. It may take longer for some than others or it may very well be that people also deal with that process also do it in different ways and move on in their own time. So, pretty much what you're saying is that because I'm not you
And dealt with all this differently than you did makes me wrong?
If that's the case then your more of a scumbag than I thought.
I'd equate you to being as low down on the food chain as a subway rat, but
Then again doing so would insult them. And
They, unlike you have done nothing wrong. Of course I would be wiling to suggest that we agree to disagree on the subject since
It's literally been over a year (if not more) and you're still carrying on like a child. But since you don't have the capacity for that that doesn't seem
Like a sensible option in your book because
That involves having basic human qualities which you're unable to do it seems like.

HBBrock
#15Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/19/14 at 10:46am

I can't stop laughing at these responses because I am one of the nicest people you'd meet - anyone on here that has met me would tell you the same.

You are making yourself sound silly. Anybody could take 2 seconds to send a text to not leave e person standing downtown. Goodbye.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#16Selling one 25 dollar ticket for Fly By Night tonight at Playwright's
Posted: 5/19/14 at 11:48am

Anyone could also have a sense of compassion and realize that when it comes to something like a family member
dying you could have shown a sense of compassion. You could have done this by realizing that a theatre ticket or meeting someone to buy one were tiny issues compared to the big ones I was dealing with. Put yourself in someone else's shoes, if you have the ability to do that. You do realize that
with you dictating how I should have felt during
What basically was a time of mourning for both me and my family proves to me that you're the
Biggest douche out there. I hope you're happy riding on
your high horse and dictating how others
Should run their lives.

Videos