Bridges Autograph CD

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#1Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 2:40pm

I entered a twitter contest months ago for a CD of The Bridges of Madison County. The OBCR was not even done yet. I heard something from the people 2 months ago and that was it. To my surprise Fedex just came to the door and handed me a package with had an autographed copy of the CD (Steven and Kelli signed it).

Does it have any value?

I imagine the cast didn't get to sign many since it closed so close to the release date.

Will value go up if there are any Tonys won?

tia.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#2Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 2:43pm

Well, since a lot of people are already lined up to see the Bridges performance today, (which you can only see if you buy a copy of the CD which they will later sign), I'd say not much. It's not a rare thing after 6pm today.

Enjoy the CD though!

musikman Profile Photo
musikman
#2Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 2:53pm

I was thinking of heading over there in a little bit as our office closes early today. Is it so crowded that it's not even worth it?

-There's the muddle in the middle. There's the puddle where the poodle did the piddle."

Sutton Ross
#3Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 2:57pm

My friend just text me "it's already soooo crowded". If this thing starts at 5pm, and it's already crazy, my guess would be it's not really worth it.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#4Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 2:59pm

Is it stamped?

....but the world goes 'round

Sutton Ross
#5Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 3:00pm

Bridges Autograph CD HAHA

musikman Profile Photo
musikman
#6Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 3:05pm

Thanks, Sutton :)

-There's the muddle in the middle. There's the puddle where the poodle did the piddle."

Sutton Ross
#7Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 3:11pm

Absolutely! I also hope you enjoyed Cabaret this past weekend!

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#8Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 3:21pm

The only thing you get according to the press release is priority seating if you buy the CD. I doubt they can stop people from listening in a Barnes and Noble.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#9Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 3:26pm

The wristbands were all sold out when I called earlier, so whatever seated area they have for this event is sold out. Which isn't to say you won't see the performance, get anything signed or can't go, but you won't be near the performance, and will definitely be queued up after all the wristbanded ones. I'm skipping it... I already have my signed BC/EFA poster. Bridges Autograph CD

Sutton Ross
#10Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 3:55pm

I'm sure people will be able to hear it as they browse, but I doubt they'll be able to see it, go near it, and have anything like playbills signed.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#11Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 4:03pm

I bet they could get through a lot more people if Kelli and Steven used a stamp.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#12Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/23/14 at 11:10pm

I didn't know about the wristbands until after they were gone but I still went. Got there around 3:30ish. Couldn't see the performances but there were monitors. After all the people who had wristbands got their stuff signed those of us still outside were able to get cds, playbills, etc signed.

Updated On: 5/23/14 at 11:10 PM

juice23 Profile Photo
juice23
#13Bridges Autograph CD
Posted: 5/24/14 at 12:37am

If anyone has an extra signed album, message me. I couldn't go today.

My Music Classroom Giving Page: https://www.donorschoose.org/MrHMusicRoom