pixeltracker

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!- Page 5

Shootings! Shootings! Shootings! Today's and tomorrow's shootings!

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
FindingNamo
#101today's shootings
Posted: 6/25/14 at 2:27pm

Three 2nd Amendment heroes. They gave their lives for all of our rights.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#102today's shootings
Posted: 6/25/14 at 11:37pm

I am f*cking sick of people saying "I am all for gun regulation." But then balk at ANY, ANY kind of control, saying things like: " Bad guys will still be able to get them.", "It won't work.", "Background checks are useless!". OK so BroadwayJoe, please pull the thumb out of your a*s and tell us what YOU think the control and regulation should be?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/child-shooting-deaths-everytown_n_5527932.html

Maybe a training class requirement like driver's ed, a test and a psych eval with a back ground check? I can see the hand wringing now, now that won't work! But something needs be done!m Pop goes the thumb back up the poop shoot!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

FindingNamo
#103today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 12:07am

^^^ You NAILED it.

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#104today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 12:43am

I never said background checks are useless. I said there are people who will pass background checks who still have mental health and depression problems.

And that article said itself, there are a lot of people out there who don't have their guns properly stored and locked but have kids in their house. There are a lot of stupid people out there.

I would have as detailed as a background check as possible. I do agree with what you said and I would also have people take some sort of mental health exam but I think I'm being realistic when I say that you and I both know something like that when it comes to mental health would never get passed. I would vote yes to passing a law about it but until that happens what exactly am i suppose to do?

Also nobody who is a civilian needs some of these high caliber guns. A simple type of handgun is more then enough to protect ones house hold.

In all my posts have i really said anything that outrageous? I just believe responsible adults should have the right to have a handgun safely stored in their household in case of a situation that they need to protect themselves and their family.

Liza's Headband
#105today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 8:49am

SNAFU, the report you linked to (by Everytown) was debunked several weeks ago via both the Washington Post and New York Times. Over 50% of the "school shootings" were, in fact, not school shootings. If we want to keep effectively fighting for gun control, we need to use real facts and stats. They are horrific enough without unnecessary padding and fabrication by Bloomberg's group. The real stats speak loud enough and we should be parading those outside of the NRA offices.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#106today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 9:37am

NO laws under the sun will be 100% effective. With any sociological problem. There will ALWAYS be people who will slip under the radar. HOWEVER - that is no reason not to pass those laws, which you gun people seem to grasp onto for not passing them. "Let's not pass any laws because there will always be people who don't follow them." ARE YOU SERIOUS?

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#107today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 10:51am

When the bough finally breaks someone is going to have a hell of a fall.

....but the world goes 'round

FindingNamo
#108today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:08am

This is that movie theater line scene in Annie Hall.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#109today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:09am

Ha!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#110today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:11am

Why is this troll still posting on these boards?

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#111today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:18am

"I've always felt that Fellini is indulgent"

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#112today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:18am

Liza's, YOU are mentally ill.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#113today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:28am

I'm so glad I'm part of the IN crowd for knowing what CC means!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#114today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:31am

Liza grow the F up will you sweetheart? And while your at it just go the F away! You really need help know that?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#115today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:35am

"I admire the technique, but it doesn't hit me on a gut level."

"I'd like to hit this guy on a gut level."

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!
Updated On: 6/26/14 at 11:35 AM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#116today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:43am

Why is this troll still posting on these boards?

So he can criticize inaccurately and incoherently?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#117today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:45am

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting the same result = Mental illness.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#118today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:49am

It is obvious Headband did not read the link I posted, it wasn't about school shootings but about 73 percent of children dying by guns were accidental, with the shooter being another child. They take place in familiar surroundings like a friends home or backyard.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#119today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:49am

Whizzer, that's the best line in the scene!

FindingNamo
#120today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 1:26pm

Let's circumnavigate the accessory deflecting with one of his mandatory pedophilia posts.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#121today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 1:49pm

Oh, Namo...*sigh*
I keep your picture
Upon the wall
It hides a nasty stain that's lying there
So don't you ask me
To give it back
I know you know it doesn't mean that much to me
I'm not in love, no no, it's because..

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#122today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 3:05pm

What a strange little girl.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#123today's shootings
Posted: 6/26/14 at 5:02pm

Today - kid sitting in his car after just graduating from Seton Hall Prep. Going home. Shot to death while sitting in his car.

But it was the shooter's right.

P.S. I despise these unbendable gun people.

Updated On: 6/26/14 at 05:02 PM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#124today's shootings
Posted: 6/27/14 at 8:58am

Last night- a person was shot and killed in Bayshore, LI. Way to go!