pixeltracker

The True Blood Dumb Gossip-Head Weirdo Bitches thread- Page 5

The True Blood Dumb Gossip-Head Weirdo Bitches thread

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#100TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 8:51am

Oh, I was thinking that meant she had it, too.

Oh, was that it? Why wouldn't they have healed like everything else?

Maybe that changed at the same time they changed it so that vampires could be awake during the with seemingly no ill-effects. Seriously, I know I shouldn't nitpick because we've discussed time and again how there is zero consistency to any mythology, but remember when it used to be a big deal if a vampire was still awake during daylight (even if they were out of the sun)? The bleeds, etc.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#101TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 9:34am

I knew it was a dream as well, but I still enjoyed it. But I've no idea about J's bite marks.

The stuff with the teacher was kind of lovely.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#102TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 9:45am

You guys may be right that her bite marks not healing could be because of being infected. I thought it was because she's only had a little blood in a long time, but she may have fed some before first going to protect Adilyn. Maybe Adilyn has Hep D/V, which could also explain how Eric has it.

I loved the Bon Temps chaos, because for some reason, I love seeing how mob mentalities work.

Reginald Tresilian
#103TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 10:08am

The recapper at EW says matter-of-factly that Jessica's non-healing is because she hasn't fed in a while, but of course, that's just their opinion.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#104TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 11:22am

I loved the part with the teacher too Reg.
And the part with Arlene's femoral vein had me screaming at the TV in the best possible way.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#105TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 11:34am

Does anyone think it's possible that Lettie Mae may have accindetally (or not) been the one to kill Tara?

And I'm not trusting the preacher

Updated On: 6/30/14 at 11:34 AM

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#106TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 12:16pm

Lettie Mae is getting way too much screen time. I say off her and bring back Tara.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#107TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 4:49pm

You mean this?

http://youtu.be/4mgyJ_l7dSA

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#108TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 7:35pm

I love how the episode was bookended by Eric's "You found me", but with drastic differences.

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#109TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 6/30/14 at 7:41pm

Whenever there is a gay sex scene on this show that doesn't involve Lafayette (which basically means anything in the past few years,) my first assumption is always that it's a dream.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#110TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/6/14 at 10:47pm

S7 E3: FIRE IN THE HOLE featured a lot of exposition, some random flashbacks, and more thinning of the herd. I wasn't wowed by it. At this point, I'm simply holding on to see if the series finale turns out as pathetic as the last episode of DEXTER on Showtime. This series had such potential.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#111TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/6/14 at 10:55pm

By far the best episode of the three so far, if for the Nan Flanigan appearance, if nothing else. I'm not too gripped with the dumb French nonsense,

Why can vampires smoke weed but not take pills?

RIP 4-Ever, Tara Mae. Rot in hell, Maxine. Whatever, Alcide.

I can't even with NewMe. I had forgotten all about Sarah Newlin.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#112TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/6/14 at 11:12pm

PRS, I do agree that Nan Flanigan's appearance was the highlight of the episode. And Sarah Newlin's return does hold some promise for an interesting episode or two. Come to think of it, perhaps Sarah will be this season's salvation. Her reappearance was unexpected. I'd like to see a spinoff featuring the vamps (minus Bill) with Sarah as their foil because Sookie/Bill, the other supes, and the humans are a total bore.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#113TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 1:08am

It took me until Pam said her name to actually remember what Sarah's first name was.

So, the mob can shoot a vamp who is just standing there, but can't shoot one who just killed someone and then just stood there? Again, I love a good mob mentality scene. And I ship Eric and Violet now.

I agree with that Joe said, that Alcide being with Sookie meant that he had to die. So, it was coming. Peace.

Love 1980's Pam. I miss the "I'm not going outside because I have new pumps" Pam sometimes.

Of the ones who are left who have been there since season 1 (like Tara), who is most likely to not make it? Eric? Sam?

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#114TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 3:16am

Bill
Sookie
Eric
Pam
Lettie Mae
Arlene
Andy
Does Jessica count?

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

FindingNamo
#115TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 9:31am

That long preacher's speech had more lines in it than some main characters have delivered in the entire series.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Reginald Tresilian
#116TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 9:44am

"Why can vampires smoke weed but not take pills?"

I guess they just can't actually ingest anything other than blood.

I was glad to see Maxine get what was coming. I'm going to be sad if Arlene doesn't survive, though.

FindingNamo
#117TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 10:05am

Is it safe to assume the vampires ejaculate blood? Is "safe" the right word?

Reginald Tresilian
#118TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 10:12am

Hmm. They cry blood. But wouldn't receiving their ejaculate blood have the same effect as drinking it? Maybe they just . . . don't.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#119TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 10:23am

I always wondered if their privates would be cold to the touch as well. I mean is Jason getting some frozen snatch these days? And how could a mere human adequately pleasure a vampire with superhuman strength and hypersensitivity? The human-vampire couplings on the show have always required a huge stretch of the imagination on my part.

Reginald Tresilian
#120TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 10:28am

Maybe vampires are super-sensitive down there, too?

I doubt vampires in Louisiana are freezing cold. I expect they're room temperature; just not 98.6.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#121TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 10:30am

I feel like in the books they don't actually ejaculate anything, but I'm not sure if I'm just imagining that or not.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#122TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 10:33am

Wow, we're actually musing on vampire jiz & snatchTRUE BLOOD - Season 7

FindingNamo
#123TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 10:40am

Only you have referred to snatch, the rest of us are feminist enough to call it vajayjay.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#124TRUE BLOOD - Season 7
Posted: 7/7/14 at 10:46am

I was referring to vampire snatch. So let the AVL sue me.