aasjb4ever
#2Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 3:07pm

LOL we all had the same idea

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#2Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 3:08pm

The Best Leading Actress category is getting tighter, every day. Best of Luck to poor Kelli :/ But, I'm rooting for everyone!

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#3Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 3:45pm

I would assume the twins would be nominated as one entity like before?

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#4Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 3:59pm

This is a huge mistake. It will lose money.

This was a very good reimagining of a good musical with a great score...and it had some fine performances...but couldn't sell the small house at the KC despite very good reviews.

I hope it does well, but I just do not see it. It'll probably fold well before Tony time.

The ladies are charming, but the race is between Kelli and Cheno, unless one of them really stinks which is doubtful. Lily and Anna are better roles.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Noel&Cole
#5Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 6:07pm

This is a beautiful score. I'm looking forward to seeing it but man on man.... I wish they were going anywhere but the St. James. This is not a 1700 seat a night subject matter. Even with raves.

I hope I'm proved wrong. I guess in this market if you believe in the show you have to take the theatre your given and hope for the best. You can't really pick and choose your theatre so I understand why the producer took it, but, man that's tough.

AnythingGoes23
#6Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 7:23pm

eeek, tough.

Massively enjoyed the show, but this theatre is far too big! Wish it the best of luck with everything crossed!!

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#7Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 9:19pm

Maybe the bright and over the top artwork will trick tourists into thinking it's a happy circus show since that was clearly the goal.

mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
#8Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 9:59pm

Colossal mess of a show with some of the most generic music, bland plot (if you take away the fact that they are conjoined twins) and truly awful lyrics. No matter how great the production is (and this is quite a production) the show cannot be saved from the colossal train wreck of a musical that it is. Hopefully this will close as quickly as possible and a new tenant can arrive at the theatre in the spring.

Anything regarding shows stated by this account is an attempt to convey opinion and not fact.
Updated On: 8/6/14 at 09:59 PM

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#9Side Show Revival WILL Play The St. James
Posted: 8/6/14 at 10:38pm

Stupid idea. Must get a huge tax break or rent break or something. I'd be surprised if this is running during the holidays.