pixeltracker

Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke. - Page 2

Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#25Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:07pm

That's bananas.

To be fair, it actually doesn't say she's broke, just that she can't afford her apartment. This is something that happens to millions of people. If I were her, I'd regret having said anything. Maybe she can find something nice for $2500 a month. Maybe she can stay with her daughters until the people she worked with in the past buy her a home.

I am truly surprised that no one has started a fund for her yet. It just seems like the American thing to do.

GoSmileLaughCryClap Profile Photo
GoSmileLaughCryClap
#26Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:13pm

Susan Saint James took care of Jane Curtin when HER finances dried up.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
GoSmileLaughCryClap
#28Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:20pm

LOL.

Actually, here is the financial scoop:

"Dianne Weist net worth: Dianne Weist is an American actress who has a net worth of $50 thousand."

Ms. Curtin actually has net worth of 2 Million. So while her silverware isn't gold, the estate will be able to bury her without the help of Penn Colonial Insurance.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#29Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:23pm

So you're suggesting Jane Curtin should take her in?

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#30Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:26pm

You ignorant slut!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#31Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:27pm

That's not very nice. She's not ignorant, just broke.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#32Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:29pm

If we're using avatars to solve our problems, there's no reason why Dianne couldn't share that couch with Go...'s dog.

Gothampc
#33Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:29pm

She should write a tell-all gossipy book about working with Woody Allen. Turn it into a fiction story and change the names if she fears a lawsuit.

The director, Hoody Pallen, slimed into the room. His star and lover, Pia Burrow, knew that he had been diddling another woman but she turned a blind eye afraid to dry up her source of income because her Hollywood famous mother had cut the purse strings when she had married that famous singer Fred Santana. The real star of the show was Diana Wurst who could squint her eyes and scrunch her face and look confused and wise both at the same time. Hoody was known for his intellctual, art house movies that glorified the idiosyncracies of middle class people in Ho-Ho-Kus.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Gothampc
#34Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:31pm

Go... doesn't have a dog.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Jordan Catalano
#35Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:31pm

Phyllis, maybe Weist could team up with Diane Keaton for a reboot of Kate & Allie, Woody Allen style. I'd see that.

Gothampc
#36Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:39pm

Hoody had a rough week. He had just fired the mother character for his movie "November". Little did he know that the actress who would replace her, Erlene Twitch, would be a jumbled mess of nerves and Vodka. "What's my motivation?" Erlene would yell. Hoody would adjust his glasses and say, "Just say the lines. I'm the director. I'll work it out in the editing room." Erlene would yell, "Cut, I have to have my insulin now!"

FishermanBob Profile Photo
FishermanBob
#37Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:42pm

"Little did he know that the actress who would replace her, Erlene Twitch, would be a jumbled mess of nerves".

With a name like Twitch, how could she not be "a jumbled mess of nerves"?

GoSmileLaughCryClap
#38Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:43pm

You're right Gotham, I don't have a dog, I have a Westie!

And I think it would be great taking in poor Miss Weist. We should all adopt actors who've fallen on hard times.

Jordan, take the idea to the next level and have Lisa Kudrow produce a quasi reality comedy starring Weist as a struggling older actress in NY.

Jordan Catalano
#39Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 4:45pm

Only if she's going through a sex change, has cancer and Alzheimer's, is a recovering alcoholic and searching for the kids she gave up for adoption years ago.

Talk about awards bait!

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#40Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 9:31pm

2500 a month? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#41Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:02pm

Well, maybe with a roommate!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#42Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/27/15 at 1:55am

It's not surprising she has no money. She has thrived on the indie film scene and over the years has made it clear she doesn't like big budget stuff. That's where she got stupid. Glenn has been very frank that she took 101 Dalmations for the check and when it was a huge hit, she negotiated a huge deal for the sequel. She was honest that she didn't like the script but it allowed her to do theatre and smaller films and paid for her lifestyle. Meryl also admitted this about The River Wild, She Devil and a few other films that weren't really her cup of tea. As an actor, you have to make the cash to bankroll your art.

Back when she was an Oscar darling, she should have been playing mothers, space commanders, female presidents, whatever the hell-but she didn't. Now Close, Streep are getting it all. Even Julianne Moore knows how to do this dance.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

FindingNamo
#43Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/27/15 at 2:30am

I would totally Kickstart Dianne Weist, Space Commander.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

JerseyGirl2
#44Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/27/15 at 5:41am

They should do a Little Man Tate sequel.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Gothampc
#45Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/27/15 at 9:07am

Oh Dianne, get off your pedestal. Even the great Carol Burnett and Whoopi Goldberg did Entemann Baked Goods commercials in the late 90s. And you think award-winner Sally Field liked talking about her osteoporosis hump on Boniva commercials? These ladies needed cash and they did what they had to do. If you're that embarrassed about it, go over and do commercials in Japan like other high profile stars.

Jordan Catalano
#46Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/27/15 at 11:45am

I just figured "Dianne Weist, Space Commander" was the Little Man Tate sequel.

JerseyGirl2
#47Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/27/15 at 11:56am

I could see it, as long as Fred is now a manic depressive alcoholic. That's the only place the kid was headed.

#48Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/27/15 at 12:42pm

I love the idea of "Diane Wiest for Entemann's Baked Goods."

If that is beneath her, she'd be a natural for Activia.

Gothampc
#49Oscar winner Dianne Weist can't pay rent and is broke.
Posted: 1/27/15 at 3:50pm

Dianne, this is what you have to do to keep your apartment in the Dakota on the Upper West Side.
Link