pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 6

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

FindingNamo
#125MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 3:43pm

I have a 20 oz Beatles Revolver (they stole that name from Madonna) mug that I use every day. It was only 12 bucks but it does the trick.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#126MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 3:47pm

To be fair, the mug is enormous and great for 20+oz of coffee in the morning. And it's dishwasher safe. That's got to be worth something.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#127MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 4:14pm

I think I have the same mug.

Jordan Catalano
#128MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 4:25pm

TWINSIES!!!!

FindingNamo
#129MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 5:36pm

Eighty dollar twinsies!

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#130MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 6:01pm

I never really understand the freak out each tour with her ticket prices, we all know its gonna be expensive (though i think Taboo has read it wrong), i know here in the UK it looks like the cheapest seats are about 50 pounds, top price about 220. Many artist of her size charge pretty much the same (Gaga was charging close to the same for her last tour).

Sorry you do't like the album Matt, that's totally your opinion and you are entitled to it, i am just glad that i see a return to form for her and i am glad the critics are giving her some love as well, i think its well earned on this album.

Jordan i rarely buy merch from the concerts, any concerts, i find it all way to expensive. I did get a T shirt at the MDNA tour but that's because i spilt beer all down myself an hour before the show MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#131MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 6:40pm

I haven't finished listening to it, and it's not that I don't like it, I'm just not getting what the hoopla is all about. Then again, I didn't get the hoopla over MDNA when it was released. That hoopla turned out to be pretty short-lived.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Jordan Catalano
#132MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 6:43pm

There was hoopla over MDNA?

FindingNamo
#133MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 6:56pm

Most of the fans loved it and the critics liked it and some say it might have been one of her best in quite some time.

Jordan Catalano
#134MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 7:03pm

Oh. I don't remember any of that. I remember I listened to it a few times and have heard a couple songs since then but that's about it. I'd call that album poopla, personally.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#135MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 7:32pm

The early access to the venue is for the reception-food, open bar, dance floor and DJ spinning Madonna tracks. It's not so you can sit there and get warm.

I never buy merch, for concerts and Broadway shows. I realized it just piles up and I do nothing with it. I had a huge sale last year (paid for this Madge ticket) and I don't need shirts and trinkets.

Depending on what the merch is that comes with the ticket, I may give it to a big Madonna fan.

I get that a lot of you don't get the fervor to see a favorite artist. You've made it abundantly clear. You can stop posting at any time.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

pushdabutton Profile Photo
pushdabutton
#136MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 7:34pm

What's the best way to get tickets? Wait for on sale to the public date or join the fan club and buy tickets with the presale code?

Jordan Catalano
#137MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 7:44pm

If anyone has a presage code and would want to share I'd be more than appreciative.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#138MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 8:10pm

Most of the fans loved it and the critics liked it and some say it might have been one of her best in quite some time.

Oh, there was the usual "her best since Ray of Light" and then there were the "it's possibly her best album yet!"s. So basically, close to the same hoopla we're getting now. We just didn't have the same totally non-promotional Super Bowl performance.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

pushdabutton Profile Photo
pushdabutton
#139MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 8:10pm

Same here Jordan. I need the presale code for Boston.

CAX
#140MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 8:32pm

Whoa

Pulling out all the stops Updated On: 3/3/15 at 08:32 PM

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#141MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 9:17pm

I paid $60 for 4 stale hot dogs, 2 small sodas and 1 small bottled water at the circus a couple of weeks ago at the Barclay center in Brooklyn. The lighted kiddie toys were $24 each, and the cotton candy (in a keepsake paper hat) was $14. Just sayin'.

BTW...I consider myself to be a huge Madonna fan. I've followed her career from the very beginning, own every album, and have every one of her concerts on DVD or Blu-ray...and I've NEVER seen her perform live...and couldn't care less. For me, Madonna will be always be a video star and product of the MTV generation. I prefer watching her videos, recorded performances, and listening to her albums. Besides, I gave up on stadium concerts years ago. Although, I did pay $2000 once, about 15 years ago, for a pair of first row floor seats...but it wasn't for Madonna. I have better things to do with money these days. But for those who enjoy and think it's worth it...have a ball! Ya only live once!

Updated On: 3/3/15 at 09:17 PM

FindingNamo
#142MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 9:22pm

Or every three years, in the case of Madonna's tour schedule. I wonder if that's a long enough break for demand to build up? I guess we'll see.

#143MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 10:27pm

One thing any M fan should do is see her live at least once. It is magical. I don't dispute that. it's more than just a concert, it's an event. A Happening.

And if I were to add up all the money I have spent on tours, (repeated visits- confessions about 6 times alone) since 1985, magazines, merch, and everything else under the sun-- i would probably jump out a window if I were to think of the estimate.

But truthfully-
I went under the Icon fan resale (yes, a member of that as well) and the cheapest floor seats come up at around 500 bucks. I just think that is ridiculous. And nothing warrants that kind of money. And I do not need to spend hundreds of dollars for nosebleeds either. I saw her at Yankee stadium on the side in the 200's sections... and it would have just been better to watch from home because I spent a good portion of the night watching the screens. Sometimes, it's just too ridiculous to have to endure something for just under 2 hours.

i think I have just changed priorities and would rather spend that money at a spa for a few days or towards a nice week long vacation somewhere.

madonna can wait.

I love her. I will support the album because it is quite a return to her prime.
I really enjoy every aspect of the new album. And will always support it in a positive manner as I have been- posting only positive articles and supporting things in a positive way.

but as far as going to this concert for more than 500 bucks.. on the floor. No.

enough is enough.

(unless anyone can link me to those 350 floor seats anyone is talking about) :)

Updated On: 3/3/15 at 10:27 PM

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#144MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 10:56pm

Taboo-Ive only looked at a few venues but most are pricing floor at 350-360 (before fees) so if you can go to a venue and buy a ticket or an outlet you might find something in your range. Also, with the runway and heart end stage it looks like further back on the floor is actually ideal. I decided to spend the money because I have only seen Madonna once (Girlie Show $50 for floor-wow!) and decided to see her again. Not sure how much longer she will tour.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

FindingNamo
#145MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 11:05pm

Really? Cuz she does them like clockwork.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#146MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/3/15 at 11:08pm

Well you never know when someone will stop touring.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#147MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/4/15 at 7:30am

'Or every three years, in the case of Madonna's tour schedule. I wonder if that's a long enough break for demand to build up? I guess we'll see.

Namo is that your way of predicting this tour is doomed? You know like you did with the MDNA tour which you predicted would not sell in the US or get good reviews (it sold hold in the US and got rave reviews)

You can always bash the people for liking the MDNA album, but what you do't seem to be able to get through your candy floss head is that it's peoples opinions. The critics could have hated that album and i would have still liked it. It's a fun dance album. That is the great thing about her, different people like different things she has done, it does not make them wrong and you right.

Matt, give the whole album a listen, as i say it has some clunkers on there (Bitch I'm Madonna, S.E.X etc should have vanished). I think the reviews for the album that are mixed are complaining because it has too much material on it, i can see where they are coming from. 25 Tracks for the Super Deluxe is a big commitment. What i find brilliant about this album is that so many songs just see a return to form in the sense that she is paying attention to the writing side, you can tell work has gone in to this album.

For me by removing a few of the silly songs or fillers you have an album that could sit right up there with Ray of Light

Living for Love
Unapologetic Bitch
Ghosttown
Illuminati
Devil Pray
Joan of Arc
Iconic
Body Shop
Heartbreak City
Inside Out
Wash All Over Me
Messiah
Holy Water
Veni Vidi Vici
Rebel Heart
Addicted

That to me is a pretty perfect album.
It's also interesting to see that the critics who dont like the album who are mixed on it are commenting that they wanted more of a fun dance album, yet the same publications 3 years ago had a problem with MDNA as it was just a dance album. It goes to show she can never please everyone, and that's why i like her

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
Updated On: 3/4/15 at 07:30 AM

FindingNamo
#148MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/4/15 at 10:35am

Nobody said it wasn't people's opinions.

Madonna used to be such a pop culture big deal there were articles that treated her as an important cultural figure. I know, I was one of the first to publish one. So I will continue to engage with her as a topic, even though she doesn't have the impact she used to have, and has fallen into the beauty trap.

The thing I mostly predicted, was that in time you would finally be able to temper your cheerleading and admit that the product she has put out in the last decade was nothing more than product.

"What i find brilliant about this album is that so many songs just see a return to form in the sense that she is paying attention to the writing side, you can tell work has gone in to this album. "

Which, of course, was my critique of the Candy and the Molly albums. BUT YOU WOULD HAVE NONE OF IT! It was just me and my crazy things.

And no, I am not saying the tour will flop. I just wish there was a transparent way to understand HOW those overly expensive seats will actually be filled with this unsustainable pricing scheme.

Updated On: 3/4/15 at 10:35 AM

Jordan Catalano
#149MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/4/15 at 10:39am

But I think Madonna has proved (even with this change in how the public purchases music) that people WILL pay exorbitant prices to see her. And a good part of that could very well be that the gay kids who grew up on her are now adults with that disposable income where they can drop a few thousand dollars on tickets every couple of years. And I do agree that every time I've seen her the show has always been well worth the money. I've never walked out of one of her concerts (and I haven't seen all of them, just four) thinking "That was a waste of money".