pixeltracker

ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes- Page 2

ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#25ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/7/15 at 2:16pm

It's a wonderful recording. Some Other Time is beautifully done. For those of you having skipping problems with an ITunes track, contact the company. You probably got an email confirming the purchase and price. In that email is a link to report problems. Just click that, and someone will contact you for a refund.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#26ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/7/15 at 3:08pm

PS Classics has posted an article which was helpful in replacing the defective tracks. You go to iTunes Store's main menu and click on the "Purchased" button, it will take you to a full list of everything you've downloaded. I then had to delete the tracks from my iTunes, and iTunes allowed me to redownload the entire album from the iCloud, and listening to Times Square Ballet, there are certainly no more skips! So go do that if you've had this problem.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#27ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/7/15 at 3:38pm

^ Do you have a link to that article?

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

mj21723 Profile Photo
mj21723
#29ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/7/15 at 4:44pm

I contacted Amazon and they resent it to my library. I re-downloaded it and no more skipping.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#30ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/7/15 at 5:21pm

I still haven't recieved my CD yet. Guess I have to wait till Monday now? I was kind of hoping it would be here today.

Mr. Nowack Profile Photo
Mr. Nowack
#31ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/7/15 at 5:29pm

My CD also arrived yesterday. Sadly it was delivered to my school address and I don't have it!

Keeping BroadwayWorld Illustrated

jnb9872 Profile Photo
jnb9872
#32ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/11/15 at 3:12pm

@TKTS just tweeted that the new album is on Spotify!
https://twitter.com/tkts/status/575733311659708416

Glad to get to sample the full tracks before I buy.

Words don't deserve that kind of malarkey. They're innocent, neutral, precise, standing for this, describing that, meaning the other, so if you look after them you can build bridges across incomprehension and chaos. But when they get their corners knocked off, they're no good anymore…I don't think writers are sacred, but words are. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#33ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/11/15 at 3:30pm

I got my CD on Monday and I highly recommend purchasing the actual CD. Not only is the recording itself wonderful but the packaging is gorgeous.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#34ON THE TOWN cast recording on iTunes
Posted: 3/11/15 at 3:31pm

PS Classics does a great job. The Fun Home CD was beautiful also.