pixeltracker

Easter Bonnet Collection Period- Page 3

Easter Bonnet Collection Period

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#50Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/23/15 at 11:28am

On The View, Rosie Perez just said that she and Rita Wilson have alternated giving the BC/EFA collection speech, so Fish in the Dark is collecting! She made no mention of it they're offering signed merchandise, etc. of course, but if anyone goes, please let us know if they're offering signed window cards. I'd definitely pay top dollar for that!

Hairspray0901
#51Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/23/15 at 11:42am

I was at the heidi chronicles yesterday and they didn't collect. no speech, no buckets..nothing. surprising being that i think elisabeth moss has a decent fan base from her role on mad men.

bstrumwasser Profile Photo
bstrumwasser
#52Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/23/15 at 12:43pm

Easter Bonnet Collection Period

New Addition to the Limited Edition Prints. Tracie Bennett? signed prints as Judy Garland from End of the Rainbow Broadway?. Proceeds support Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS?. Very Limited amount, only 50 copies.
There are many other shows available online. Some shows are selling during the collection period but this is the only place to buy them online.

http://www.brianstrumwasser.com/store/p21/Tracie_Bennett_as_Judy_Garland_in_Broadway%27s_End_of_the_Rainbow.html
http://www.brianstrumwasser.com/store/p21/Tracie_Bennett_as_Judy_Garland_in_Broadway%27s_End_of_the_Rainbow.html

B Strumwasser www.BrianStrumwasser.com

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#53Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/23/15 at 11:52pm

I'm not sure what powers that be decide whether or not a show will participate. I find that there's more participation during the winter collections than the spring collections, which may be because we are fast approaching Tony season so that's everyone's priority above raising money for BC/EFA.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

KathyNYC2
#54Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/24/15 at 7:35am

Finding Neverland nor It should have been You did anything..not even the bucket.

I haven't been to Kinky Boots for a bit but being they win most of these things, I would be shocked if they didn't do it.

And yes...Matilda tries to auction off a kid at each show..LOL

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#55Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/24/15 at 11:32am

Shows in previews don't collect.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#56Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/24/15 at 2:57pm

Updated List:

Chicago
Jersey Boys
Aladdin
Honeymoon in Vegas
Wicked (not selling, just collecting)
Fish in the Dark (not selling, just collecting?)
Cabaret
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
It's Only A Play
The Phantom of the Opera
Les Miserables

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#57Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/25/15 at 6:10pm

Any word on The Audience?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#58Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/26/15 at 1:01am

Fish in the Dark's Rita Wilson is taking pictures with audience members for donations. She's been posting the pictures to her Twitter account.

Also, Hamilton is participating and they're selling signed playbills for $60 and signed posters for $250.

Updated On: 3/26/15 at 01:01 AM

bfreak
#59Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/27/15 at 7:27am

When does the collection period end? I hate to be a grouch but I can't afford to donate all the money to go backstage and take pictures with Larry David (yes, he is now doing them also). I would like to take a picture with him at the stage door which I know he was doing, and I don't know if he will if people are paying to for charity. I'm only a teenager and I put whatever I could in the buckets at the end of the show, so please don't consider me to be selfish. I'm only asking when the period ends because I might be going on Wednesday depending on if they release tickets. Thanks for the response!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#60Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/27/15 at 9:15am

The collection period lasts for 6 weeks.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

musicman_bwayfan
#61Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/27/15 at 6:50pm

Anything RE: THE AUDIENCE?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#62Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/27/15 at 7:56pm

Someone took a picture of the curtain call at The Audience and it appears that actor Dylan Baker is delivering the BCEFA curtain speech, but I'm waiting for clarification.

Updated On: 3/27/15 at 07:56 PM

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#63Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/28/15 at 3:41am

I noticed a woman leave The Audience tonight with a cast-signed poster so I presume that they are participating and are selling posters and playbills.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#64Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/28/15 at 10:42pm

Scratch that, only signed posters are available for The Audience and they're asking $250.

Also, does Cabaret still have autographed playbills available?

Updated On: 3/28/15 at 10:42 PM

LightsOut90
#65Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/28/15 at 11:23pm

Hamilton is offering signed Window Cards for $250 and the auction of a personal voicemail from Lin (tonight they did 2 , one for $1000 the other for $800)

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#66Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/28/15 at 11:27pm

Did Hamilton run out of playbills?

LightsOut90
#67Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/28/15 at 11:32pm

were they offering them? reporting this info based on what a friend told me.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#68Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/29/15 at 2:19am

I believe so, but it wouldn't surprise me if they've already run out.

nicnyc Profile Photo
nicnyc
#69Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/29/15 at 4:07am

I saw Hamilton on 3/17 (apparently before they started selling/auctioning). Perhaps lucky for me because, although I don't have that kind of money, I don't know how I could have resisted bidding on the auction of a personal voicemail from Lin

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#70Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/29/15 at 12:45pm

Updated: Hedwig doesn't collect on two show days (Friday and Saturdays). Also, the drum sticks are not available and the Tits of Clay tees are $30 (shirts also sold under seller bc/efa on ebay).

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#71Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/30/15 at 5:37pm

Hamilton playbills were $60

What has It's Only A Play been auctioning off after the show? I heard that Nathan Lane was in the audience last week and bid on something?

levinb
#72Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/30/15 at 9:25pm

What is the donation amount to go backstage at fish?

Hairspray0901
#73Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/30/15 at 10:37pm

Mamma Mia has Sydni Beaudoin doing her rap-speech again. Really fun way to get the crowd motivated to donate. They were selling signed posters, aprons and signed prints of judy mclane. noticed allison ewing [tanya] and mary callanan [rosie] taking donations with the red buckets and posing for photos in costume if a donation was given.

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#74Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 12:58pm

I was at Matilda this past week Matilda was selling:

Bumper Stickers - $3
Pencils - $10
Signed Playbills - $40
Singed Windowcards- $100

I splurged and bought a playbill because I didn't have the time to wait at the stage door.