pixeltracker

Easter Bonnet Collection Period- Page 4

Easter Bonnet Collection Period

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#75Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 2:46pm

Does anyone know if Hamilton is still selling windowcards?

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#76Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 2:51pm

If they run out of window cards, they will have a list where you can put your name and address and you can buy the window card there and they will send it to you when they have more. At least that's what they did at the Saturday matinee.

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#77Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 2:54pm

Thank you! $250?

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

grumpyoptimist
#78Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 3:33pm

Hedwig now has signed (JCM/Lena Hall) foil windowcards on EBay (BCEFA is the seller) for $100. Kinda cool they acknowledge they're doing this because they don't collect after every show. I hope they sell tons and may inspire other companies to do the same...

"Due to their demanding performance schedule, the company of Hedwig is not able to sell items for BC/EFA after every show, so they have generously provided theses posters in order to reach any audience members who were unable to purchase after a show & for those fans not able to be in New York City during this special time of fundraising."
BCEFA Hedwig Poster on EBay

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#79Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 4:25pm

I wish all shows reached out to BCEFA themselves and donated items for the designated collection period to have them put online. I noticed that BCEFA has been posting a lot of things on eBay lately that just aren't getting sold. They'd probably do better if they posted items that were more relevant. It would certainly save time for someone like me. For the shows that I'm unable to see at this time, I've been making my rounds to all the theaters after performances to see what's available.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#80Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 4:48pm

Oh that's cool. I went this past Saturday night to HEDWIG and was confused that they didn't collect.

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#81Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 11:28pm

Re: Hamilton Poster… yeah, it's $250 plus I think $10 for shipping. However, I heard the cast were signing a bunch between the two Saturday shows to have some for the evening, so I don't know if they'll run out again soon.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#82Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 3/31/15 at 11:50pm

Are there still posters available at The Audience for $250?

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

LightsOut90
#83Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/3/15 at 4:41am

can I get a check on the Hamilton window cards, can you still signup and have it shipped to you?

musicman_bwayfan
#84Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/4/15 at 3:55am

Bump....anything new?  Anything at 20th Century?  Does The Audience have any playbills?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#85Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/4/15 at 4:58am

The Audience only has posters available for $250.

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#86Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/4/15 at 11:31am

On the 20th started collecting donations but no special items yet.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#87Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/4/15 at 4:14pm

Maybe because Gallagher's been in and out, they haven't had time to schedule a signing party.

bfreak
#88Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/4/15 at 4:29pm

"Maybe because Gallagher's been in and out, they haven't had time to schedule a signing party."

Does Gallagher really still have a spotty attendance record?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#89Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/4/15 at 6:34pm

I was told that he is taking one performance off a week for vocal rest.

Are The Heidi Chronicles selling anything yet? Because I just received a cast-signed playbill from them without a donation request.

grumpyoptimist
#90Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/4/15 at 11:59pm

Friend of mine was at Heidi Chronicles tonight (Sat), I asked him to check in with any news.  Cast signed posters for $100 were the only thing offered...

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#91Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/5/15 at 4:13pm

I am so glad they are selling the Hedwig Windowcards. I emailed them asking them to sell me one and they said they'd be putting them online for sale. Otherwise, they do it after the collection period when the posters are rare and you have to bid on them. I can't afford to do that but I can afford to buy one outright. They should do this for the main items (posters and Playbills) from all the shows. 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#92Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/5/15 at 4:32pm

I agree. Maybe next collection period Broadway Cares will ask other shows to allow them to sell online. I only bought a Hedwig playbill after a show but I started to feel sentimental after Lena's final performance last night so when I got home I bought one of the signed window cards, too.

Actually, maybe it's not such a good idea—for my bank account lol. What I can't get during this collection period I usually find available at the Flea Market in September.

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#93Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/5/15 at 5:35pm

Just got a Hamilton poster $250 and Playbill $60 after the Sunday matinee. They are limiting 1 poster purchase per person. One guy wanted to buy 4 of them but the BC/EFA rep said they wanted to prevent reselling on eBay- since it would compete with their own auctions. 

Somehow they are keeping tabs on people's names because she mentioned to the same guy that he had previously bought one (but he claimed his brother bought it). He ended up getting one anyway.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#94Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/5/15 at 6:17pm

Are they limiting purchases of playbills? I just visited eBay and already there are a couple signed playbills listed there.

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#95Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/5/15 at 7:22pm

"Are they limiting purchases of playbills? I just visited eBay and already there are a couple signed playbills listed there."

Sorry, I don't know if there's a limit on playbills since the guy was only interested in the posters; I was trying to beat the crowd and didn't think to ask. 

The poster is slightly thinner than a standard broadway windowcard - discovered a small bent corner after the train ride home :/

broadway_show_fan Profile Photo
broadway_show_fan
#96Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/5/15 at 7:51pm

I'm glad I went down to the Public and got my Hamilton stuff in person. This is getting crazy!

When I went, I got there before the show ended. I was prepared to wait until the show let out, but someone I know someone involved in the show had me come back (behind the black curtain leading to the theater) and I purchased one before the show even let out. Glad I did so, because I inspected my poster (as I always do!) and noticed the top left corner had been so bent it was nearly coming off. I exchanged for a different one that is in much better condition. I've come to always check my merch before I leave a show so I can exchange if anything is wrong and definitely/especially suggest it for BC/EFA merch. If you're able to politely ask to swap something that is smudged, bent, or torn, do it!

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#97Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/5/15 at 8:18pm

"I'm glad I went down to the Public and got my Hamilton stuff in person. This is getting crazy!
When I went, I got there before the show ended. I was prepared to wait until the show let out, but someone I know someone involved in the show had me come back (behind the black curtain leading to the theater) and I purchased one before the show even let out. Glad I did so, because I inspected my poster (as I always do!) and noticed the top left corner had been so bent it was nearly coming off. I exchanged for a different one that is in much better condition. I've come to always check my merch before I leave a show so I can exchange if anything is wrong and definitely/especially suggest it for BC/EFA merch. If you're able to politely ask to swap something that is smudged, bent, or torn, do it!"

I also do an inspection prior to leaving but the I think the bent corner happened because of my commute home Easter Bonnet Collection Period

I agree that if politely asked, the BC/EFA reps are usually very cool in letting you sort thru the merchandise to your liking.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#98Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/5/15 at 9:00pm

I wish you two were around to tell me this last week when I bought a cast-signed poster from The Audience. The silver marker that Helen Mirren used to sign it appears as though it was nearly out of ink. If I had thought about it, I would have asked to see if there was a poster that had a better quality signature.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#99Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/6/15 at 7:56pm

Broadway Cares just added cast-signed Hedwig playbills to their eBay store, as well as another cast-signed Hamilton poster.