Liza's Headband
#25Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:07am

I am perpetually flaccid.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#26Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:24am

I wouldn't have pegged you for a supporter of such a homophobic company Liza.

....but the world goes 'round

FindingNamo
#27Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:25am

Flaccid brains don't grasp the concept of pegging.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#28Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:27am

"Of course, Chick-fil-A has technically been in NYC for years--they have a location in the NYU food court."

That doesn't offer anything remotely like their full menu, though.

Their milkshakes and waffle fries are delicious. However, I did notice a decline in the actual quality of their chicken around 2008-2009.

I'll be sticking with Wendy's for my fast food fix.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#29Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:27am

I doubt Liza actually has any convictions. S/he just kinda takes whatever stand will stir up the most trouble.

But since no one takes him/her seriously it is just an exercise in futility on his/her part.

FindingNamo
#30Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:30am

But it's not his fault. He is forced to do it.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#31Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:33am

Me thinks Liza's meds need to be re-calibrated...

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#32Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:34am

I think a couple of restraining orders is a good place to start.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#33Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:54am

If you really love the chicken . . .
you can always make your own

Liza's Headband
#34Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:55am

No need for the restraining orders. I am more than capable of restraining myself. I went months without posting, until PalJoey spoke of my name in November/December. I then went through another period of restrain... until PalJoey mentioned me.

"Just call my name and I'll be there..." Methinks PalJoey should find a new anonymous poster to obsess over if ya'll do not want me to keep popping up on here.

Liza's Headband
#35Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 11:00am

BTW ---

Taz. I loathe homophobia. I am a gay man. But you're conflating an Executive's misguided views with the thousands of employees who have their own personal views and feelings on the issue. You cannot speak for, or on behalf of, an entire company. Especially companies that are franchise based.

So to wish ill upon the company itself and hope that thousands upon thousands of innocent employees lose their job is vile and disgusting. If it's true that you actually work at The Red Cross, however, then I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/10/30/the_red_cross_secret_disaster_charity

http://www.jacksonadvocateonline.com/red-cross-misuse-of-funds-for-haiti-sparks-protest-in-12-u-s-cities/

http://www.npr.org/2014/10/29/359365276/on-superstorm-sandy-anniversary-red-cross-under-scrutiny

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#36Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 11:06am

You're actually lecturing someone on what constitutes "vile and disgusting"?

I'd sooner listen an ethics class sponsored by Fox News.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#38Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 11:17am

What's worse eating their food or actually working for them?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#39Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 3/12/15 at 11:27am

Eating it. I'd sooner die than work there, but I understand that not everyone has the luxury of being picky where they work and jobs are hard to come by. People do have the luxury of choosing what fast food to eat.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#40Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/24/15 at 6:01am

Johns Hopkins University says no to hate.

No mor chikin

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#41Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/25/15 at 3:38pm

Gay people supporting homophobic companies with zero shame simply because they are brought up to be addicted to "tasty" corporate fast food.

The terrorists have won.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#42Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/25/15 at 6:07pm

Or perhaps they simply don't feel as strongly as you do about that issue.  And that's perfectly ok.  Not everyone has to think like you or not support a restaurant simply because of their sexual orientation.  

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#43Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/25/15 at 6:23pm

Gays who "do not feel strongly" about bigotry against their own people deserve the heart disease they will no doubt get from eating at Chick-fil-A.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#44Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/25/15 at 8:22pm

If this thread is going to descend into base generalizations, sweeping stereotypes and No True Scotsman arguments whether or not I participate, I'm going to beat someone actually ignorant and sincere to the punch by saying "I thought homosexuals didn't eat fast food, anyway."

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#45Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/25/15 at 8:32pm

Weaning yourself off of fast food is truly a wonderful thing anyone can do for themselves, no matter what their sexual orientation.

>>>Bum, bom, BUMMMM...The More You Know<<<

I ate Jack in the Box in my twenties like nobody's business.  Then, when I moved to the East Coast, I took some time off of my beloved Jack.  When I visited San Diego not long ago I decided to re-live the good old artery-clogging days with a trip to JITB.  The hamburger was so disgusting I couldn't even finish it.

Liza's Headband
#46Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/26/15 at 10:47am

No one cares what you think, fortunately. Hence your pathetic existence on a virtual message board. 

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#47Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/26/15 at 10:56am

Oh, Liza's.   Shouldn't you be satisfying yourself with a drumstick somewhere while watching Triumph of the Will?

Liza's Headband
#48Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/26/15 at 12:49pm

I wanna eat your drumstick, baby. Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#49Chick-fil-A is coming to NYC
Posted: 4/26/15 at 12:50pm

Um....ew.