pixeltracker

Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season- Page 2

Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season

ArtMan
#25Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 7:17pm

Thanks, mar6411. That ad was the only one I had a problem with.

mar6411
#26Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 7:25pm

Same. One day it was popping up constantly. On both Safari on my iPad and Chrome on my laptop. And guess what Hogans f**king Hero - I had pop ups blocked.

ArtMan
#27Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 7:26pm

And again, thank you, mar6411.

mar6411
HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#29Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 7:50pm

@mar6411 and artman, sorry either of you have had popup problems notwithstanding having popups blocked. I have never had that problem. I know there are ads designed around native popup blockers, and maybe that's what you had happen. I use Adblock Plus and never see any, here or anywhere. I am not a pompous ass, and people like me when they meet me at parties or wherever. But if you are basing how you feel about me on my point about stagedooring, I wouldn't want to be your friend anyway. Ditto if you are a bootlegger like the OP. Or if you take photos during shows, or use your phone, or talk to your companion, or any other odious behavior. Otherwise, mwah. Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season

mar6411
#30Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 8:04pm

Perhaps one can base an opinion on the earlier post in this thread which had nothing to do with stage dooring - which I have never done. Or on other comments in other threads. My theater behavior would meet your criteria.

I'm glad you have friends and people like you. I wouldn't be one of them.

Mattbrain
#31Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 8:08pm

Phillypinto.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#32Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 9:01pm

"some people who don't block popups don't know any better. "

How silly.

Artman, my popup blocker is enabled, yet I get that goddamn popup every single time I click on something here. I wonder if the mods can help?

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#33Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 9:08pm

HogansHero

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#34Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 9:41pm

Hogan's Hero, you made me laugh out loud, so good job.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Bilbo3 Profile Photo
Bilbo3
#35Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 9:45pm

Mattbrain wins the thread.

Countdown til Jordan comes on raging about how much loves me! 3..2..1...

Mattbrain
#36Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 9:55pm

Thank you, Mr. Baggins.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#37Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 10:53pm

@Jane2-are you using the native popup blocker? I don't know what platform you are using but you need something more than what comes built into your system. As I said in another post, I use Adblocker Plus, and never get that window you're talking about.

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#38Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 11:07pm

lol who's Mattbrain and where did he come from?

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#39Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/28/15 at 11:33pm

Pinto, Mattbrain came from the land of pizza, where there are no beans, pinto or otherwise. I don't think he likes you like I do.

Wilmingtom
#40Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/29/15 at 11:47pm

Logging onto a thread thinking it will be about what the OP stated and finding that's it really just a lot of petty bickering amongst the more juvenile posters on the board.

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#41Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/29/15 at 11:59pm

Seriously Wilmingtom!! You tell them! Always picking at me for no reason. #bullies

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

Mattbrain
#42Name Your Pet Peeves/Mild Annoyances of the Current Theatre Season
Posted: 3/30/15 at 12:42am

The land of pizza....I like the sound of that.