pixeltracker

Times Square Going Back To All Traffic?- Page 2

Times Square Going Back To All Traffic?

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#25Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 1:26pm

The Naked Cowboy is exactly as naked as the women are, and he's there for exactly the same reason--to make money.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#26Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 1:28pm

To NAMO

In anticipation of your expected response these performers may be ok to you but doubt tourists with children are too  thrilled with it. Not good word of mouth for the city. Neither is a tourist being slashed by a homeless man out side a theater on matinee day ( past Wednesday outside Kinky Boots). Do you think this plays well with tourists either?

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 8/21/15 at 01:28 PM

FindingNamo
#27Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 1:29pm

Who's he talking to?  What's he talking about?

We get it, he wants more big government in Times Square.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#28Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 1:35pm

Namo

Neither one of us has any use for the other. Let us leave it at that. A rational conversation between us cannot occur without you throwing bombs at me left and,right..

See ya NAMO

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 8/21/15 at 01:35 PM

Reginald Tresilian
#29Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 1:43pm

Roxy, would you like to clarify whom you're addressing?

Brian07663NJ
#30Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 2:01pm

I've seen the tourists having a great time with the Naked Cowboy and Topless Women. They are enjoying the interaction, taking pictures and will bring that home to share with their family and friends. Doubt that can be said for the 2nd rate knock-off characters which sometimes are there in duplicates. Step 1. Get rid of deBlasio... oh was that my out loud typing?

FindingNamo
#31Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 2:04pm

This whole thing is all kinds of hilarious because all of it pre-dates deBlasio by years and years.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#32Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 2:43pm

All the city has to do is require a license.

BTW, I love how Mr R responded to an " Anticipated Response" when he obviously read it and went on to prove the point a message later. Thought you couldn't see ya Namo!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#33Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 3:01pm

To Reggie

I have corrected the name in question.

Goth

The cops are afraid of doing anything lest they be brought up on charges. They are no longer proactive but reactive. I do not blame them at all. It is the new reality.

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 8/21/15 at 03:01 PM

FindingNamo
#34Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 3:11pm

I have great use for you Mr Roxy. You are a great inspiration for comedic material. If you had any sense of humor about yourself you might have benn able to have fun but you have thinner skin than a member of a militarized police force. 

You keep being you Rox. Stop waiting for me to respond. Just ignore me. I can't hurt your baby tender feelings if you actually stop paying so much attention to me. 

Reginald Tresilian
#35Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 4:11pm

In anticipation of your expected response . . .

Let me stop you right there. You don't have the slightest idea what anyone's response is. I merely pointed out that a topless man and a topless woman seeking tourist dollars in Times Square are doing pretty much the same thing. You may like looking at one and not the other, but that doesn't change the basic facts.

That you then go on to compare either to someone getting slashed--and, do I understand correctly that you think anyone is in favor of that?--doesn't deserve a response.

Updated On: 8/21/15 at 04:11 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#36Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 4:12pm

Roxy, the NYPD kill guys for selling loose cigarettes and don't face charges. What world do you live in?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

FindingNamo
#37Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 4:13pm

Banksy's new place. 

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#38Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 4:15pm

Reggie

I was referring to NAMO not you.

Poster Emeritus

FindingNamo
#39Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 4:24pm

I'm somebody you've been ignoring for years yet you sure spend a lot of time addressing me.

Wildcard
#40Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 4:26pm

Opening the street to traffic will not get rid of the costumed characters. See Hollywood and Highland in Los Angeles. The sidewalks are even more difficult to navigate because of them. 

Brian07663NJ
#41Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 4:32pm

Next idiot speaks: Senator Ruben Diaz Jr (Bronx) 

“Equality in the law allows for women to go topless because men can go topless. Therefore, police officers are not permitted to arrest, summons or harass topless women, because of ‘equality,'” Mr. Diaz said. “If equality laws are in the way, let’s push for equality so neither men nor women can go topless in our streets.”

Read more at Observer News article online

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#42Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 5:07pm

Here Here

Your elected officials hard at work.

Poster Emeritus

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#43Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 5:13pm

Wildcard, you don't have to look that much further the Rockefeller Plaza. There are a bunch of costumed critters in that area as well.

I have absolutely no problem with topless folks on the Broadway walkway. I am all for demystifying the human body and thus making it no longer taboo or dirty.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#44Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 7:36pm

"Wildcard, you don't have to look that much further the Rockefeller Plaza. There are a bunch of costumed critters in that area as well"

Oh no. Did that just begin recently?

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#45Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 9:46pm

Jane, they have been creeping over. You can find them on 6th Ave and there have been some pretty scary Olafs outside the Today Studio's corner on weekends.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#46Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 9:49pm

What a shame. There goes the neighborhood!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#47Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 10:03pm

Times Squarenekkid wymin at the Pubic Libary W kiddy books!!

Updated On: 8/21/15 at 10:03 PM

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#48Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 10:07pm

Omgosh I've never seen anyone like that there before 

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#49Times Square
Posted: 8/21/15 at 10:11pm

Welcome to DeBlasioville.