pixeltracker

Something Rotten Seating Question

Something Rotten Seating Question

bfreak
#1Something Rotten Seating Question
Posted: 8/21/15 at 11:57am

How is Row Q in the orchestra for this show? Is anything obstructed from the mezzanine overhang here? Thank you.

prouvaire
#2Something Rotten Seating Question
Posted: 8/21/15 at 1:31pm

I sat in orchestra Row R and the only thing I remember being obstructed was the top part of the stage (and I already knew what that looked like because I'd already seen the show from the mezzanine).

theatregeek6 Profile Photo
theatregeek6
#3Something Rotten Seating Question
Posted: 9/3/15 at 9:35am

How are the seats in the orchestra far left and far right hand sides?

HSky
#4Something Rotten Seating Question
Posted: 9/3/15 at 6:39pm

I've been about halfway back house right on the aisle and it wasn't bad, but it was my second or third time seeing the show. I think the only parts somewhat obstructed were the "groupies" behind velvet ropes. Being house left might be slightly preferable thinking of staging, entrances and exits.

Broadway Bob* Profile Photo
Broadway Bob*
#5Something Rotten Seating Question
Posted: 9/5/15 at 9:41pm

And where are the various rush/lottery seats located? Specifically the rush seats as opposed to the online lottery? Thanks!!!

<-- Tevye, FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, March 2018

MarkBearSF Profile Photo
MarkBearSF
#6Something Rotten Seating Question
Posted: 9/6/15 at 8:42am

I sat in E-9 (5th seat from the aisle, about 2/3 down the row) There were no problems. On the furthest to the sides, you won't likely miss much. Most everything is played downstage center. However, you'll miss part of the spectacle of the splashy musical numbers. 

ChiTheaterFan
#7Something Rotten Seating Question
Posted: 9/6/15 at 10:30am

This isn't exactly on topic but man what a great theater to watch a show from the mezzanine!  It's so close to the stage!

Videos