pixeltracker

Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?

Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#1Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/12/15 at 11:33am

Omigod Omigod Omigod Omigod Omigod Omigod Omigod Omigod

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/is-jean-smart-headed-back-to-broadway-366707

smidge
#2Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/12/15 at 11:47am

She immediately elevates any project. I hope they pull this together.

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#3Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/12/15 at 12:38pm

"It's a mean little comedy, with four actors."

Why does God of Carnage jump out at me?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#4Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/12/15 at 12:54pm

If you read the article it's talking about The Glint, a new play.

AHTC
#5Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/12/15 at 4:07pm

I think she is one of our best actors. And, TV aside, has not gotten her due in any other medium.

AHTC
#6Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/12/15 at 4:07pm

I think she is one of our best actors. And, TV aside, has not gotten her due in any other medium.

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#7Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/12/15 at 5:45pm

I agree.  She's a great actress and comedienne.  I loved her in "High Society"!  Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

AEA AGMA SM
#8Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/12/15 at 8:52pm

I remember only knowing her from Designing Women, and then seeing her as the next door drunk lusting after the Brady men in The Brady Bunch movie, and realizing just how versatile of an actress she could be. I look forward to anything she plans to do on stage.

Also, a bit crazy to think that that revival of The Man Who Came to Dinner was already 15 years ago. Where has the time gone?

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#9Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/13/15 at 8:20am

She was brilliant as Martha Logan on 24.  

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#10Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/13/15 at 9:31am

I was lucky enough to see Marvin's Room at the Tiffany Theatre in LA in 1994 with Jean Smart and Mary Steenburgen -- from the front row of an intimate theatre.  It remains one of the most memorable evenings of theatre I've ever spent.

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#11Jean Smart Returning To Broadway?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted: 10/13/15 at 10:05am

"If you read the article it's talking about The Glint, a new play."

How bizarre. I wondered what you were talking about. I swear that yesterday when I clicked the link it ended with the line about "mean little comedy with four actors".  That was the end of the article.  Period!  But today I go back and see it continues.  Where was that part of the article yesterday -- or was my internet REALLY slow in opening it up?