pixeltracker

Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!- Page 2

Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#25Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 12/7/15 at 4:14pm

Has anyone heard of any additional casting for this?

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

gstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
#26Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 1/12/16 at 12:47pm

This production is in little over a month, any news on casting??

neonlightsxo
#27Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 1/12/16 at 1:02pm

Nadia Quinn just posted a photo on instagram that she's playing Goat's Mother/Raven. They started rehearsals today.

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#30Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 1/12/16 at 5:23pm

Amazing casting. Although I hope they have a good makeup plan for Kritzer. She's much too pretty to be Salome without it. Think there's any chance of a cast recording?

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."

TweetyPie2 Profile Photo
TweetyPie2
#31Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 1/12/16 at 6:19pm

I'm trying to familiarize myself with the music for this show, but it ain't easy. I have sampled "Sleepy Man" and "Ain't Nothin Up" on YouTube...Anyone recommend anything else?

What I want to know is, who is TweetyPie1?

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#32Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 2/5/16 at 12:59pm

Swoon!

Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#33Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 2/5/16 at 1:13pm

I so hope they record this. If it's possible for a show to cry out for an updated cast album it's this one. The existing recording is charming but very difficult to listen to. I can't speak for the quality of the actual CD release but the iTunes version sounds like someone just ripped an old LP to mp3. It doesn't sound like a proper remaster.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#34Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 2/5/16 at 1:21pm

With Justin Levine doing the orchestrations I'm sure it'll be amazing and I hope they record it as well. 

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

mpkie
#35Steve Pasquale in Robber Bridegroom!
Posted: 2/5/16 at 6:48pm

TweetyPie2 said: "I'm trying to familiarize myself with the music for this show, but it ain't easy. I have sampled "Sleepy Man" and "Ain't Nothin Up" on YouTube...Anyone recommend anything else?

I'm having the same trouble! Can't tell if I would be into something like this but so far pointing to a "no"...

Videos