pixeltracker

How many people on these boards work in theatre?- Page 3

How many people on these boards work in theatre?

SweetLips Profile Photo
SweetLips
#50How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 4/23/16 at 8:32am

If I listed all that I have done pre and post theatre it would need another thread so yes the word is 'worked'.

Tom5
#51How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 4/23/16 at 8:41am

You've actually got the question backwards. It should be "How many people in the Theater look at and use these boards?" And the exact answer is everyone from top to bottom. It's the premium website for the world of theatre and in some snarky ways superior to Variety and Playbill.

Alex10
#52How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 4/23/16 at 4:37pm

I've done local/children's theatre my whole life, and am currently in college pursuing degrees in acting and playwriting, so I hope to work in theatre someday!

devonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
#53How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 8/10/16 at 5:27am

Worked in theatre for years, not anymore

I can't imagine having a "normal" job after you've worked in theatre/ TV/ movies

broadwaybabywannabe2 Profile Photo
broadwaybabywannabe2
#54How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 8/10/16 at 8:55am

many many years ago i worked for CAROLE SHORENSTEIN at the Curran Theatre in San Francisco,  for one year as assistant to the producer of shows that came through that season...i was most active on HELLO DOLLY with Carol Channing...this was so long ago...1977/78...i am very old,.,,lol

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#55How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 8/10/16 at 10:29am

Going on 5 years as a regionally based actor. Also a freelance critic for a minor publication. Currently working on starting a theatre company

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

PopAria Profile Photo
PopAria
#56How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 8/10/16 at 10:39am

I ushered for the Shuberts, Roundabout, and at the New Am for about 3 years.

Now I'm just a patron 

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#57How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 8/10/16 at 11:00am

worked for about 7 years steadily in regional & stock theaters in the northeast. Still work in theater, just only locally now while holding down a full time "real job". My board name & avatar say it all, having done 4 different productions of ACL in my time having performed or covered 8 different roles in A Chorus Line.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

kristinj1 Profile Photo
kristinj1
#58How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 8/10/16 at 1:40pm

Worked for over 10 years in professional theatre, then switched careers, but still have many friends and family members in the industry.

Kudos to all who are still making it happen!!

ashk8177
#59How many people on these boards work in theatre?
Posted: 8/10/16 at 2:23pm

I am a former ballet dancer who went back to school and works as a psychologist. I have never worked in theatre, but I love to watch and support those who do!