Diva Erivo?

BroadwayBaby2012
#1Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 3:38pm

People don't like to reward bad behavior...this would seem like a bad moment for Cynthia to begin showing any ingratitude...

https://www.google.com/amp/pagesix.com/2016/05/14/is-there-dressing-room-drama-on-the-set-of-the-color-purple/amp/?client=safari#

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 3:42pm

Slow news day, I take it.

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#3Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 3:44pm

Two conflicting sources. Drivel. I'm over it.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#4Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 4:05pm

The plot thins.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#5Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 4:07pm

Let us know when this evolves into Bebe Neuwirth backstage drama level territory. 

Updated On: 5/16/16 at 04:07 PM

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#6Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 4:09pm

I want Patinkin status.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#7Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 4:14pm

THERE ARE DRESSING ROOM DESIGNERS? How stupid is life?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

TFMH18 Profile Photo
TFMH18
#8Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 4:17pm

God I would love for this to be true. A drama-light season all things considered. Boh-ring!

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#9Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 4:17pm

Call_me_jorge said: "THERE ARE DRESSING ROOM DESIGNERS? How stupid is life?"

Really?

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

cuz-i-can
#10Diva Erivo?
Posted: 5/16/16 at 4:23pm

I find this hard to believe, if you've ever looked at pictures Cynthia has the biggest dressing room, and Danielle's and Jennifer's seem pretty equal in size (small), but Jennifer's dressing room is on the third floor and the furthest away from the stage and doesn't have a window, so I don't believe her dressing room was the most sought after one

Videos