Broadway Bares?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1Broadway Bares?
Posted: 6/19/16 at 10:42pm

Seems like no one is talking about it. Is this Mitchell's first year not being involved? 

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#2Broadway Bares?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 11:30am

Can anyone report back on the show last night? We were huge fans of last year's show-- amazing  to consider the scale of production they were able to pull off for just 2 performances. Hope this year could come close.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#3Broadway Bares?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 11:32am

It's kind of odd that there hasn't been any chatter about this.  I stopped attending two years ago, and this was the first year I didn't know anyone participating.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

mistermanifesto Profile Photo
mistermanifesto
#4Broadway Bares?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 11:58am

The first thing that came to mind was 3 people doing "The Schuyler Sisters" but maybe as a strip tease? "Twerk, twerk Angelica! Twerk, Twerk, Eliza...Eliza, i'm looking for a man who twerks!"

PJPan
#5Broadway Bares?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 12:47pm

It was a lot of fun, as always. Lesli Margherita was the main "character", with appearances from Billy Porter, Chris Sieber, Daniel Dae Kim, Frankie Grande, Frank DiLella (and another NY1 reporter I didn't know), and a video bit featuring Bob the Drag Queen, Andrew Rannells, Wendy Williams, and Gloria Estefan.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#6Broadway Bares?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 12:50pm

It seems to have been a big success.

Broadway Bares?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#7Broadway Bares?
Posted: 6/20/16 at 12:51pm

And Jerry Mitchell was very much there.

Broadway Bares?