pixeltracker

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton - Page 2

Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton

HSky
#25Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 8/13/16 at 8:54pm

I definitely second the notion to backtrack to Trenton if the garage and gravel lots are all full. I wonder if nearby businesses sometimes open their lots on special days. I made the mistake once of not realizing it was a Phillies/Yankees weekday matinee in NY and pulled up around 9 at Hamilton with not a single spot open, yet there were endless streams of people coming from somewhere and walking to the station along Sloan Avenue. My second mistake was foolishly thinking I might stand a chance at Princeton Junction with the scattered surface lots. I would have saved myself at least 45 minutes had I immediately headed to Trenton. 

JoeTab
#26Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 8/14/16 at 10:06am

Do any of you have experience with Rahway Station? There are a # of opportunities to get back to that station after the show. And then I would drive 90 mins to Philly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5yA9OoW_XgJQndVejRGNHlVNnM/view

JoeTab
#27Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 9/2/16 at 1:35pm

Do any of you have experience with Rahway Station? There are a # of opportunities to get back to that station after the show. And then I would drive 90 mins to Philly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5yA9OoW_XgJQndVejRGNHlVNnM/view

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#28Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 9/2/16 at 6:10pm

If you would drive to Rahway you're better of just driving to Secaucus, exit 15x on the turnpike and there is a parking lot. That station is the first stop out of NY Penn Station and almost every train stops there. 

Updated On: 9/2/16 at 06:10 PM

JoeTab
#29Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 9/19/16 at 10:09pm

Finally have a plan.

We are going to drive from Philly to Trenton. I then purchased the AMTRAK ticket back to Trenton from Penn Station. That leave PS at 11.15. If I miss that, I will have to take the NJT to Trenton at 12.14. And then an hour drive home. Thanks for your help!

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#30Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 9/19/16 at 10:16pm

Glad to hear you got it figured out! Now just time to enjoy. Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#31Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 9/20/16 at 12:04am

I live outside of Philadelphia. If you cover my Hamilton ticket, I will pick you up at your door and drop you off there afterward... Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton

DeRubaJ
#32Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 9/20/16 at 12:13am

You could just book a cheap hotel room. Or am I being dumb

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#33Gettting back to Philly After Hamilton
Posted: 9/20/16 at 1:28pm

Even a cheap hotel room in NY can run well over a hundred bucks....not everyone wants to spend the extra money.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Latest Posts