pixeltracker

Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple today they can't use?

Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple today they can't use?

BobsOnBroadway
#1Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple today they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 11:15am

Please do let me know!

Updated On: 10/2/16 at 11:15 AM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 11:16am

Two issues: 

1) There is no show tonight.

2) It isn't sold out.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 11:29am

It's a 3pm curtain, there are are seats availalbe....maybe 20 or so.  (Altough not at a discount as far as I can tell.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#4Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 11:29am

haterobics said: "Two issues: 

1) There is no show tonight.

2) It isn't sold out.

"

How is a non-existent show not sold out? Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#5Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 12:51pm

Nicki Cochrane is this you? :)

I can see the confusion though with this from BroadwayWorld.

Heather Headley Plays Final COLOR PURPLE Performance Tonight

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Heather-Headley-Plays-Final-COLOR-PURPLE-Performance-Tonight-20161002

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 10/2/16 at 12:51 PM

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#6Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 1:02pm

Try and ask for SRO. Typically if the show is close to being sold out, they'll sell them.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#7Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 1:14pm

No show tonight.  There's only an afternoon matinee at 3pm.  Tickets still available at the box office.  

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#8Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 2:04pm

GreasedLightning said: "How is a non-existent show not sold out? Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?"

Heh, I was referring to the one existing show today... Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#9Anyone have a ticket to Color Purple tonight they can't use?
Posted: 10/2/16 at 4:17pm

The show did sellout and SRO was offered. Kind of mad at myself for not trying to make it in for Headley's final show.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Videos