pixeltracker

Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?- Page 2

Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?

Pasdechat
#25Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 2:50pm

javero said: "And she sure as hell will occupy the role with an incredible sense of personal style, like her predecessor.  

"

Gosh, to limit Michelle Obama, an Ivy-league educated lawyer who used her role as first lady to speak for children's and women's rights, who is smart, funny, highly eloquent etc etc to her clothing... this is so 1950s. Good for Melania to be an ex-model and bring some Barbie glam to the WH. What a great aspirational role model. 

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#26Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 2:59pm

Ted Nugent will be there playing "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang".

Stephanatic

javero Profile Photo
javero
#27Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:02pm

In this town Ivy League-educated lawyers come a dime to the dozen.  I just happen to be a man who delights in seeing any woman who is both cerebral and exceedingly stylish, and offer no f*cking apology for it.  Melania Trump is conversant in 5 languages and is a fashion plate.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.
Updated On: 11/9/16 at 03:02 PM

Pasdechat
#28Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:04pm

Whatever. Be happy with her and your ancient values.

Pasdechat
#29Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:04pm

Whatever. Be happy with her and your ancient values.

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#30Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:09pm

javero said: "In this town Ivy League-educated lawyers come a dime to the dozen.  I just happen to be a man who delights in seeing any women who is both cerebral and exceedingly stylish, and offer no f*cking apology for it.  Melania Trump is conversant in 5 languages and is a fashion plate.

" Makes me laugh when people make fun of her or call her dumb when they can barely speak one language. She is an inspiration. The American Immigrant Dream

When They Go Low, I Go High

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#31Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:13pm

Benanti just apologized on Twitter for the last Melania sketch. She said she never would have done it had she any idea what the outcome would be.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 11/9/16 at 03:13 PM

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#32Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:17pm

She is an inspiration. The American Immigrant Dream

Yeah, that's a bit much, I think. She married "well."

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Roscoe
#33Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:26pm

She's an inspiration -- the American Replicant Dream.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#34Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:34pm

Oh yes, nooooooowwww I get it!

Melania is everything every little American girl should aspire to be. A boob enhanced/ex-model/trophy wife who married into wealth, happens to speak 5, count' em...FIVE languages and looks great in the latest fashions.

What more could you want from a woman?!?!?

javero Profile Photo
javero
#35Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:41pm

Et tu brutesurprise

We still cuu!

CarlosAlberto
#36Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:43pm

javero said: "Et tu brutesurprise

We still cuu!

We still...what?!?! Wait, what were you trying to spell there? Call Melania, maybe she could help you as you discuss what attire she's planning to wear to the Inaugural Ball.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#37Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 3:59pm

we still cuu...cool...bruh  Just imagine how many clones she's going to spawn at the next Miss Chica Plastica..oops Miss Universe pageant.  

Petralicious
#38Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 4:01pm

I am surprised at you Carlo, as a big fan of Hollywood Queens like Natalie Wood I thought you were into ballgowns and fashion

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#39Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 4:08pm

Updated On: 11/9/16 at 04:08 PM

Petralicious
#40Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 4:11pm

No, thats a bikini. you dont wear that to a Formal Ball. But good attempt at BODYSHAMING.  

Hillary would not approve of your bashing a women for her body

CarlosAlberto
#41Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 4:22pm

Petralicious said: "No, thats a bikini. you dont wear that to a Formal Ball. But good attempt at BODYSHAMING.  

Hillary would not approve of your bashing a women for her body

C'mon Petrobnoxious, do you reaaaaallly think he cares about any of that at this point?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#42Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 6:10pm

I'm so glad that the morning after we elected a fascist to run the country, people on BWW have moved on to discussing what his idiotic wife will be wearing on Inauguration Day. 

javero Profile Photo
javero
#43Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 6:21pm

Melania has already upped the fashion stakes nationwide.  The Philadelphia Inquirer wasted no time in heralding her the capital area's latest fashion bellwether.  Read on at ...

First Lady-in-waiting Melania Trump looked stunning in Ralph Lauren jumpsuit

Updated On: 11/10/16 at 06:21 PM

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#44Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/9/16 at 6:47pm

Your country will be run by an ignorant F*CKtard but at least his wife will look good!

Priorities straight?

javero Profile Photo
javero
#45Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/10/16 at 7:39am

sabrelady, it's all about items 8 and 18 below.

30 Shocking Figures and Facts in Global Textile and Apparel Industry

I grew up in rural eastern NC which has seen badly-needed apparel manufacturing jobs disappear over the course of 4 decades.  Many of you are aware of the how's and why's so there's no need to regurgitate the root cause.  That is just one class of domestic manufacturing that's been shipped offshore to never return.

Additionally, high-end American clothing and accessory lines have been taking a beating in the global marketplace of late for a number of reasons, including a lingering Great Recession in huge swaths of the country.  See  How Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren and friends lost their cool

When it comes to our apparel manufacturing woes, if there's any remedy it's the Trumps, both Donald and Melania.  And I write this as someone who didn't support him.  We need him to make good on his promises to purge trade agreements that place domestic manufacturers at a competitive disadvantage, without igniting global tariff wars, and for her to serve as America's Muse.  I do hope that Melania will use her platform to kick-start the careers of up-and-coming American designers especially those from underrepresented communities.  See Fashion's Racial Divide. After all, the global fashion market is valued at $3 Trillion with a "T" which puts food on a lot of tables.  See Global fashion industry statistics - International apparel .

Updated On: 11/10/16 at 07:39 AM

Petralicious
#46Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/10/16 at 10:26am

javero said: "Melania has already upped the fashion stakes nationwide.  The Philadelphia Inquirer wasted now time in heralding her the capital area's latest fashion bellwether.  Read on at ...

First Lady-in-waiting Melania Trump looked stunning in Ralph Lauren jumpsuit

I am really not a fan of that pantsuit.  They are now comparing her to Jackie Kennedy.  I would love to see some glamour! 

Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?

javero Profile Photo
javero
#47Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/10/16 at 11:13am

That woman knows how to wear her rags.  And her posture is perfect.  She'll need absolutely no fashion pointers.  It will take some time for half of DC to warm to her.  Nonetheless, she'll be synonymous with "Capitol Chic".  I drove past the Trump Hotel en route to the office this morning.

https://www.trumphotels.com/washington-dc

I detest Trump and a huge chunk of his politics but this town is desperately in need of a makeover.   NYC has Sarah Jessica Parker; LAX has Pamela Anderson.  We'll take Melania, now that the sun is setting on the Obama effect.  I wonder if she'll like living here.  The Reagans didn't particularly care for the town and vice-versa.

Updated On: 11/10/16 at 11:13 AM

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#48Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/10/16 at 11:21am

Pam Anderson?  Nah.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#49Which Designer Will Dress Melania for the Inaugural Ball?
Posted: 11/10/16 at 2:51pm

I've never really been interested in the fashions of the First Lady (or Capitol Hill, for that matter), but I'm certainly not interested in anything regarding these horrific monsters.  You can have Whatserface.  I cannot see anything to be admired in her or that family.  As with her husband and the rest of the family, I'm more likely to be repulsed by the sight of them, regardless what they're wearing, and be more inclined to boycott designers who actively contribute to their appearance.  Fashion is art and art is often a reaction to the politics of the day.  To me, glamour is overrated at best and a vehicle for shame and misogyny at worst.  Personally, I'd love to see a movement from designers and the industry to rebel against whatever is worn by any member of this family.  I don't want to see anyone attempting to emulate them in any way.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian